Kilgore Community Fund

On the topic of the community fund, I think IG/MS should have done it with a more accessible character. I think it might hurt the fundraising effort because I imagine there are KI casuals who are passing on him.

Speaking for myself I can say that if I didn’t like KI as much as I did and wasn’t so eager to spend money on a new character, I probably wouldn’t have spent $10 on Kilgore after seeing his wacky high-management playstyle and hearing all the the mixed reception.

But maybe that’s the point. Put the polarizing character behind the high price so fewer people will feel like they’re missing out. I dunno.

Stick to the topic, please.

1 Like

This is a nice choice for a female Kilgore variant!
Lol

Thanks and good luck to the tournament players and looking forward to the ultimates announcements & costumes costumes costumes

Thanks @developers @TheKeits @TempusChaoti @rukizzel

PS Who is that middle blank slot for???

I think it’s Shadow Orchid.

1 Like

Do What I Do and just stick to the GG’s thread.

1 Like

Apparently you’re not practicing what you preach :innocent:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/16238091/original.jpg

Shadow Arbiter of course.

1 Like

The next community fund will be for Shadow Master Chief.

Ew.

Shadow Arbiter will be Buck.

“Say my name!!” *throws grenade

At least he better be…

I’d rather see Sgt. Johnson, dudes got personality out the wazoo.

I guess I have to repeat myself again…

No more guest characters! Including shadow versions of them!
#nomoreguestcharacters
#nomoreshadowcharacters
#nomoreclonecharacters

My list is growing…

Buck has so much personality it has its own name: Nathan Filion :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcQ7pMYwDBc[quote=“TheIncubusLord, post:134, topic:17468”]
No more guest characters! Including shadow versions of them!#nomoreguestcharacters#nomoreshadowcharacters#nomoreclonecharacters

My list is growing…
[/quote]

OOH OOOH I want to try:

#nomore"nomoreguestshadowclonecharacters"

Hey, that was fun.

… I might have done that wrong.

Yeah, you have to mark it with the “Preformatted text” button if you wanna avoid the texy getting… well, formatted. xD

…yeah, it was actually sarcasm, but yeah, I messed up the preformatted text part too. Thanks.

As a plus I know how to make text big now as well. I’ve been wondering about that as well.

Is everyone forgetting that Shago costs $10?

1 Like

it’s $20.

Nope, that was during the community fund.

1 Like