KI Novella

…is that some odd slang for being a robot stripper??

1 Like

Her heart was made of pure gold I heard… she worked the pole for her babies…

Seriously I’m gonna get banned soon for writing this stuff lol. Sorry IG… I’ll tone it down lol

It’s a shame the Novella ended. But it was a good story.

I’m agree with you. They should make new novella about Eyedol…

It should be about both eyedol and gargos, and it should be about their conflict.

Indeed, they should have released one more chapter at the same time Eyedol dropped.

Well they fought, eyedol got bodied (good riddance) gargos reigned supreme.

2 Likes

i kinda just want to see pre split eyedols power and attitude. one head is brash and brutish and angry while the other is cunning, wise and calculating. i kinda want to see the kind of person the heads together would create. a calculating aggressive smart wise warlord? now thats dangerous

The KI Novella: Supreme Victory! Ultra Victory! Perfect! Ultra Combo! Ultimate Combo! Get hype! The hype is real! KI 4 life! Long live KI! All on board the KI hype train now!

And hopefully there will be a printed version of the KI novella either as an official novelization or as a graphic novel or even a SERIES of graphic novels. Overall an official KI novelization, a KI graphic novel, or even a SERIES of KI graphic novels :wink: :smile: :grin: :sunglasses:

1 Like

i don’t like this new book look i miss the way it was on the website the text is to small on my phone with this new thing :frowning:

Haven’t seen you in a while :smile:. Good to have you back

2 Likes

We need a story for eyedol he’s the only one missing lore.

4 Likes

No he isn’t. He fought Gargos, Gargos bisected his head. Kan-Ra revived him, got ■■■■ stomped, and now Eyedol is doing whatever he wants. Probably vengeance. That seems to be his new thing.

1 Like

yea we cool know that but who was he before the fight with eyedol? how powerful was he? his lore is his backstory which is what is missing. is eyedol the same race as gargos? was he a king of his own domain? these are the question that alot of people would like to know

1 Like

I forgot to ask in the textual stream if S3 characters are going to have a backstory.

Their backstories are the novella though

1 Like

That and the 3 guests dont have one. Maybe they could do something regarding Gargos and Eyedol, maybe about their fight long ago…

1 Like

Isn’t only like the first 3 chapters? Then the rest kinda ties in what else is happening? Because clearly 5 and 6 had little to nothing of the S3 characters.

I mean ARIA got a whole chapter to herself.

2 Likes

True, maybe Gargos and Eyedol will get theirs after SL is out (they did say the most recent chapter was the last one until SL). The guests I know for sure aren’t getting one since they’re not part of the lore.

1 Like

Well guests can’t get one. That would be dumb. If gargos gets a chapter I believe it would take place probably sometime long ago and nothing recently. That’s my guess.

2 Likes