KI Novella

Well as far as the guest characters not having a story… We can always make one up here on the forums :smile:

2 Likes

Curious for what people can come up with.

And suddenly, I have hope for the future.

This isn’t gonna end well, is it?

That depends.

patiently waiting for the next KI Novella like

:joy:

6 Likes

Uh… Hate to burst you’re a bubble.

There isn’t one.

I know, just waiting till they post another one someday lolol

4 Likes
5 Likes

Hehehe…

1 Like

There’s still a few fanfictions to read on in case you’re interested LOL

2 Likes

ROFL!!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

i guess those would do :'D

…maybe :joy:

1 Like

You should check out mine someday

1 Like

I have just started one!

3 Likes

Needs more ARIA novella. Ig can you do that please? I want to read more on the CEO.

1 Like

pls explain Gargos and Eyedol origins.

1 Like

Eyedols origin is available in-game (eventually). The DE has character bios that seem to be made of their Shadow Lords Dossiers, and while Eyedol isn’t playable yet, he will be eventually (I hope).

Basically, like Tusk, Eyedol was a human granted immortality to defend against Gargos. He thwarted a previous invasion attempt, beating the crap out of Gargos, stealing some of his power in the process.

Turns out, evil shadowy power from beyond our dimension has a tendency to corrupt. Who would have thought?

Eyedol mutated into his ogre form, going on a rampage until Tusk beat the crap out of him, and threw him into another dimension. Suddenly, him sharing Kan-Ra’s stage makes more sense.

Once there, the Ichoriens (did I spell that correctly?) sealed him away using their mental powers. The problem with that was that a prison made corporeal by a mind doesn’t really work when Gargos splatters said mind against a wall.

Eyedol was freed, and the two rivals began to do battle. Gargos outwitted Eyedol by wearing him down with minions first, before moving in for the kill.

Then Kan-Ra somehow got a hold of his corpse, and you know the rest.

2 Likes

So, I just watched a video on the DE, and it mentioned that the Novella may continue, giving a canon outcome for Shadow Lords, and beyond.

As for what that canon outcome is, they haven’t decided.

1 Like

I hope so. All of us have been waiting.