KI Novella

Lets bring the discussion back on the topic of the Novella please.

Take the other stuff to PMs or another thread.

1 Like

Whoops lol never mind just realized my post was very off topic

I thought TJ had nanomachines in him producing the blue glowā€¦

Going by how much of the novella was designed to be a prologue to the Shadow Lords story, Iā€™m interested to see how the roguelike elements of it change things up from game to game: Whether there will be several events that happen the same way no matter what, or if things for certain characters will change depending on your choices.

Speaking of changeā€¦where the hell is spinal? He and Sadira are the only characters that arenā€™t in the novella (more so spinal since at least sadira was mentioned by name once).

I meanā€¦every other character has been in the novella at LEAST once. But spinal? Absentā€¦where did he go? Oh yeah, kan-ra also. Forgot about him.

Make that three characters then.

Omen doesnā€™t show up either if I remember rightly

Feel free to correct me

I think itā€™s still up for debate whether or not omen really was shago during kimā€™s little skuffle with him.

I hope after shadow lords they have the whole lore of the game.

he did. he was inside jago at the time. the shago vs kim match

Iā€™ll say this once again, for what I think is the third time.

Omen, Shadow Jago and Jago are all separate beings that exist at the same time.

If you donā€™t believe me, read Omenā€™s character backstory.

i dont think that kim vs shago fight took place after the seperation of omen and jago.

Then why would the dragon tell Kim to meet the real Jago if he wasnā€™t freed yet?

2 Likes

I find itā€™s still not clear on omen. I mean if omen was separated and husk was fighting kimā€¦then where the hell was omen all this time and what was he doing?

Spreading chaos, preparing portals, trying to convert others to their cause or taking a small vacation from the impending apocalypse you know the usual.

Iā€™ll just go with ā€œheā€™s goneā€ part.

Spinal is working on his acting career right now.

4 Likes

Soā€¦heā€™s looking to play a part in the upcoming undertale movie eh? Interestingā€¦

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah pretty much.

1 Like

Heā€™s filled with determination to be part of this potential smash hitā€¦

2 Likes