KI Novella

Well…when you got the groove, you dance…with those killer moves.

2 Likes

The beat is rare!

3 Likes

How do you like my groove Daggoth?

Wait wrong song.

Let your body rock, let your body move, let your body jump! To the killer groove killer groove killer groove.

You’re just not controlling the transmission.

You could say that my “Radio” is too “Free”, and open to “Zerg” attacks.

1 Like

Not exactly what I was going for. Zurg =/= Zerg

Still, good find.

1 Like

Hey, this is console territory we don’t play with the PC folk.

Starcraft was on N64.

I stopped playing KI on my Xbone, so that I could record my stuff. Just works a lot better for me that way.[quote=“TheIncubusLord, post:620, topic:10120, full:true”]
Starcraft was on N64.
[/quote]

Very true. Dunno if radiofreezerg worked on it though.

Ahhh yes, Never had a N64. But I do feintly remember it.

I had a feeling that’s what you were going for…buuuuuuuttttttttttt well…yeah.

What?! You missed Mario Kart, Mario 64, Starfox 64, Goldeneye, Conker’s Bad Fur Day, Banjo Kazooie, Rush 2, and Super Smash Bros.!? How did you get by?!

I did get to play it from time to time. smash, some golden eye, some mario kart.

I got by with PS1.

Ape escape, MGS1, medievil, spyro, crash bandicoot, jersey devil, spider-man, megaman legends, twisted metal.

3 Likes

I was the lucky kid who got both. Crash, Spyro, Tekken 3, Legend of Dragoon, and Twisted Metal were bomb.

1 Like

So, yeah… the novella is pretty cool.

Oh yeah and tomb raider. I didn’t mind not having a N64.

Well they said there was no more planned chapters, everything is more or less set in stone at this point. What’s there left to discuss?

Game was so underrated…when is the sequel???

1 Like

if that were true, at least it’d be happening, and I’d take that…but reality…20never.

Probably,

I’m still waiting on a Bloody roar reboot, another KI comic, an ARIA game to herself (complete pipedream though :sob:), a KI action adventure game, megaman legends 3, a Juri Han game, a SF action adventure game, Evolve comics or TV series, a transformers game that follows arcee.