KI Merchandise Battle - Round 2 - Replicas of In-Game Items OR Art Books!

Shoes/socks vs necklaces/bracelets

http://www.strawpoll.me/11146917

Hmmmmm I would like some ultratech shoes, but a bracelet or a necklace from UT would be nice.

Hisako’s floral pattern on a pair classic Puma Clyde’s would be nice.

Thanks. You always were the man!

1 Like
3 Likes

Is the collector’s edition bundle…like…all the seasons’ or something? I’m not quite sure what that means.

Oh no, that IS an ill-fated battle! I love both of those things too. :[ All of these have been pretty hard for me to pick, though, I just want it all…

1 Like

I have the madcatz KI fightstick so I went CE, but, if I didn’t have the fightstick I would have been all over it!

I greatly prefer special editions over disposable controllers.

Special editions can have art books, patches, stickers, figures, anything. Controllers wear out and break.

Controllers are also collectibles in themselves. I have both the Halo 3 controllers in their original packaging.

True, I have a few collectable controllers too but I still prefer collectors edition packages with a plethora of varied content over yet another overpriced controller I probably won’t want to use if I buy.

I voted controller, if they do make some, I hope they’re wired.

Have the spartan Halo 3 controller still also…well technically the only part that’s still the original is the front plate, since I wore “that” controller out 2 times over.

I fully intend to purchase a physical edition of the game when it’s complete and they’ve confirmed it’s done, but if we’re talking about something I’d be more interested in buying right now, at this moment, a controller would definitely fit the bill simply due to the fact that I already have the game and a S1-S3 version is already coming out.

A bundle sounds great down the road, but it’s not something I’d want any time soon.

It’s a shame that fight pads and collectors edition bundles are going up against each other as I want them both!
My vote goes for fight pads though. Would love to own a complete set. My most wanted item from all the brackets.

HEY GUYS IM NOT DEAD :'D! Hope everyone are doing well.

100% YES for the artbook! Would love to check out the “behind the scenes” concept art for all characters~!!

Would love to have dolls/plush too buuut not sure if that vote would advance ._.

3 Likes

Who said you are dead?.. XD

1 Like

We need to spam the Plushies!

I NEED A KIM WU PLUSHIE SOOOOO BAD

Please :sob:

2 Likes
1 Like

ARIA plushie or bust.