KI LORE: who split Eyedol's head in two?

True and his body probably would have been more decayed/rotted if he has been dead for years. I guess we will have to wait and see lol

Mmhmmmmmmm

Not necessarily. I hear magic does wonders! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope that is the case. I would be very happy if the two were still close to equal in terms of power lol

1 Like

I actually miss when Jago was the main hero of the story who killed the bosses or saved the world along with the aid of our fellow good fighters. Also, his memory is but a meer silhouette of his former selfā€¦

1 Like

Orchid was the one who killed Eyedol. And she assisted Jago in killing Gargos. Jago was never the main hero, Orchid was. Jagoā€™s main nemesis has always been Fulgore.

3 Likes

Really, donā€™t they all just kill Eyedol?

That is why i made the memes of jago and gargos, cause in the KI comic, jago and eyedol do something called a fight to the death.

1 Like

In my mind it will always be Orchid because 1994

2 Likes

I think itā€™s Gargos butā€¦

When i see the gameplay of Eyedol in the saucey suite, i canā€™t think of Gargos beating him ^^ā€™

1 Like

i canā€™t see it either. Maybe there is some other sub shadow lord or maybe eyedol was wining and somehow Kan-Ra had something to do with him being defeated.

1 Like

Isaac said in Saucey that it was Gargos, he didnā€™t go into it, he just said ā€œgargos did itā€ because thatā€™s all thatā€™s needed to drive the story of the lore for now

1 Like

Well Shadow Lord Gargos with those Buffs and Tusk as his minion would definitely slaughter Eyedol in a heated cataclysmic battle.

1 Like

Maybe Gargos cheated somehow, he does seem like the smarter of the two. Iā€™m sure he did something to gain the upper hand.

I feel like Eyedol was the leader and Gargos was second in command long ago but Gargos came up with a plan to murder Eyedol when he least expected it. So I believe Eyedol in Instinct aka full power > than Gargos.

Eyedol over Gargos? Sounds like a Megatron over Starscream scenario to me.

Gargos would even have the wings for it.

Still, I donā€™t see Gargos groveling like Starscream does.

Sounds like the plot of the G1 TF movie.

Megatron (Eyedol) is defated and Starscream (Gargos) takes control, Megatron is discovered by Unicron (Kan-Ra) and brought back to life with new powers, Megatron shows up and defeats Starscream and reclaims his crown.

Might be why Eyedolā€™s theme sounds like something ripped out of that movieā€¦

But unlike eyedol, megatron was actually smart.