KI LORE: who split Eyedol's head in two?

Remember Tusk has been through some ■■■■ and some thing happened to where he just doesn’t remember what knocked him out and put him int hat frozen “cage” so to speak. It may have something to do with that and when he gave Eyedol the final blow it causes some sort of explosion of energy and knocked him out?

I dont know… something like that maybe?

Gargos even stated he stole tusk’s memories.

Maybe at one point Gargos was able to manipulate Tusk and had him kill Eyedol?

1 Like

Eyedol is something like a stance character, yes. In the trailer, you’ll see his move set change from Kan-Ra, then to TJ, where he punches his “sleepy half” (that’s what I’m calling it for now) and suddenly goes from a brute to a mage. Then, he fights Aria, who uses instinct, and then Eyedol seems to use his in return. He then has both halves active and has moves that look like a combination of the two halves’ move sets.

Also, of course, Gargos split him and probably did all the other damage to him. Kan-Ra pretty much implied as much in the beginning of the trailer. “You were the only one to challenge him, and now here you lie, divided. How do you feel about second chances?”

Technically, we finally got a zombie character :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s a brute. Dumb and stupid, just like the old days.

Frankenmonster!!! :smiley:

No Tusk didn’t it. GARGOS ripped appart & torned his head. If you look carefully at EYEDOL, one of his horns is broken… So, I believe GARGOS USED FORCE STRENGHT TO SPLIT APPART HIS HEAD WITH THE HELP OF EYEDOL’S HORNS.

1 Like

It was Rash with his axe kick.

Pretty sure it was raam. That knife is sharp.

1 Like

said in Eyedol breakdown, on St-Ultimate … basic Gargos split his head in to, not a novel, Eyedol wants blood and it’s enough to drive the story

1 Like

It really had to be Shadow Jago. The cut isn’t just in his head, but goes down through his chest. It had to be a sword.

It was stated that gargos did it.

If you look at it closely, it’s not a clean cut (it’s crooked and jagged), which wouldn’t have been the case with a sword. I think the premise that was proposed earlier about Gargos grabbing him by the horns and ripping him in half is more fitting than anything and makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Ah, I just thought the jagged cut was because Shago’s sword is practically a saw. I guess Gargos was just strong enough to pull his chest apart as well then.

I just need to know how close the fight between Gargos and Eyedol was. I can accept that Gargos ultimately won, but I just hope it wasn’t free lol I would like to think they were still really close in power and Gargos just barley managed to edge him out and decided to rip his skull in half to make sure he was dead.

Works for me

4 Likes

Well judging by how eyedol looks compared to gargos…it looked pretty free.

True, but we don’t know how long ago the fight was. Eyedol was killed so it makes sense for him to look rough, while Gargos could have had years and years to heal and recover. His wings do look rough around the edges though lol

My guess it was recently. I would have imagined if his body was on earth this whole time, SOMEONE would have known about it. That’s my guess.

By the looks of gargos face either he used his own face to make omen or it was zapped off.