KI Fanfiction

It was just a joke though. I’m sorry! :frowning2:

It’s all good lol :blush::blush::blush::blush: Though something tells me that you’ve been reading my story to some extent

…Maybe.

:no_mouth:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/61484903.jpg

2 Likes

Did some major changes around chapter four. I think I might be getting out of writer’s block

I want Gargos to get pregnant…

Who could be the Father? Orchid?

Nice! I’m glad to hear that!

And Gargos being pregnant… But Gargos is male XD

Spectral/Astral being are sexless they are neither male or female. That’s something they can choose.

But in all honesty it’s obvious he’s male… I just like some of that crazy Greek mythology stuff.

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I didn’t need to see that…I really didn’t need to see that

1 Like

lol Gargos - “Neel for your baby mama!”

1 Like

Quiet once again. So I finally got through the travel part on how they will reach Lhasa…now I’m stuck on where they should spend the night at from Chapter Four

Maybe at an inn? What if Jago and Carrie could do some kind of good deed for someone who gave them money as a way of saying thanks, and they use it to rent out a room. Idk XD

Or perhaps Nima would offer them to come spend the night at the Sera Temple since she is visiting a friend. What do you think? Btw, how did you like that I add the beginning lyrics of Counting Stars?

Sounds good to me!

Oh dear…with the KI novella going on (which I like–not going to lie), I think it might affect my story at some point. Still working on Chapter Four; just taking a break

Oh no! Hopefully it isn’t that big of a change! :sweat_smile:

I’m interested now. :slight_smile:

I mean…

Lurks in the Shadows

Lol

You don’t have to deny it. Besides, holding it in would make things worse

1 Like

Since I’m still thinking over Chapter Four and what scenes to put in, I thought I put in a clip from future chapters. Remember, things are subject to change once I get my brain working. For now, here is a clip from Sue in case she ends up with the fighters and learn about Carrie’s past:

(Sue POV)
I was the type of girl that had it all: good friends, a wonderful boyfriend, and loving parents. It was hard for me to think that Carrie had grown up without that due to her mother’s—no, that monster’s influence. They always say the past comes back to haunt you and it certainly did with me, now looking back into her past and learning how she had ended up like this. It was ironic because Carrie was the most hated person in Chamberlain with her mother, but now looking into her past, I felt sorry for Carrie. I had never thought in years that Margret would be so abusive to her daughter. She was crazy, I knew, but no one—not even me—had thought she was violent until now.
How much had Carrie suffered? What had that monster done to her, other than what we saw? Of course, there were questions that I had no right to ask. If only everyone in Chamberlain knew what was really going on and not so much have their heads stuck in their ■■■, then we would have prevented the tragedy that would forever change our town.
However, because of our ignorance, we took the very thing that would make Carrie happy and tore it to shreds, and we paid for it…in blood. After the massacre, I felt sad knowing that I could have done more to help Carrie, but when Ultratech took me and informed me that Carrie was alive, I was shocked; they even brought me to their so-called enemies that had her for a potential exchange.
When this thing called Gargos appeared, and the exchange disrupted, I ended up with what they considered as the new “Night Guard.” They were good people; especially Jago since he was the one entrusted to look after Carrie. During my recovery, Carrie told me amazing things while she had spent time with him while they were in Tibet. If anything, I believe Jago would be a much better parent to Carrie than Margret would ever be.

4 Likes