KI Fanfiction

I’m sorry if I had to do this. Forgive me.

Cinder and ARIA watch a movie trailer

At The Pinnacle, ARIA is watching television. Cinder enters the room.

Cinder: Goooooood morning, boss ARIA! How you’ve been doing?

ARIA: I’m feeling fine. Just watching television here.

Cinder: Ooh, television! Can I join?

ARIA: Sure, I don’t see why not.

At the television, the MPAA rating card appears on the screen.

CInder: Ah, a trailer! Hope this would be worth to see.

Movie production logo appears on screen, which says TJ Combo Productions.

ARIA: TJ Combo…?

Cinder: I didn’t know Mr. Fist made a movie!

Trailer begins with a female vampire and a male Tibetan monk at the forest. The female vampire looks thoughtfully at him.

Jago: How old are you?

Mira: 27.

Jago: How long have you been 27?

Cue scene of Mira attacking a deer. Then cuts back to the scene with the two at the forest.

Mira: …a while.

~ When you can live forever, ~

Mira is jumping over trees. Cue scene of Sadira talking to Mira.

Sadira: This is wrong, Mira. He’s not one of us!

Cue scene of Mira about to kiss Jago

~ What do you live for? ~

Jago is seen sitting and meditating, and not very far, Mira is watching him. Suddenly a wild van is about to ram him, fortunately, Mira was able to stop it with her hand. Jago seemed surprised, yet Mira is worried.

~ From the worldwide best-seller ~

At a room, Mira and Jago are facing each other.

Jago: I’m not scared of you.

Mira moves closer and grins.

Mira: You really shouldn’t have said that…

She grabs Jago and jumps out of the window…cue title of movie.

##Twilight: Killer Instinct

Cinder and ARIA’s expression: o_O

ARIA: Seriously?

Cinder: What was he thinking?

- END -

(P.S.: I’M SO SORRY AGAIN)

5 Likes

This is the best work of literature I have ever read XD

2 Likes

1 Minute Melee - Mira (KI) vs. Eliza (Tekken)

2 fighters!
60 seconds!
1 victor!
1 MINUTE MELEE!
GO!

In a dark haunted cathedral, Mira is wandering around, she is seemed interested, unitl…

Eliza: Yawn!

Mira: Who goes there?

Eliza: Mmm? Did I just disturbed you?

Mira notices that this person is also a vampire

Mira: So you’re just like me. Prepare to have a deep sleep!

Eliza: You look like a treat.

Cue Mira’s theme song

LIVE OR LET DIE! ENGAGE!

Mira summons bats with her blood magic, however Eliza fends them off with her Dark Wave. Mira then surprises Eliza with her Embrace ability.

Mira: Catch me if you can…

Mira uses her Mist Form to distract Eliza. She may have the upper hand, but Eliza is, as she stops her with a short combo hits, ending with another Dark Wave.

Eliza: Was that too much?

Eliza glides towards her to prepare another attack, but Mira knocks her off with a large blood scythe. Eliza quickly recovers and glides backward at the air, preparing to charge at her for a bite. She charges to her, but Mira quickly uses Mist Form to dodge and lands a short combo to Eliza, ending with another Embrace.

Mira: Are you done playing, sleepyhead?

Mira’s insult seem to upset Eliza, which prompts her to send a barrage of Dark Waves to Mira, and ends with a more powerful Dark Wave. Things start to get more serious, so Mira decides to unleash the instinct with her Vicious Metamorphosis! Eliza sends another barrage of Dark Waves, but this time, Mira is able to dodge each of them with Mist Form. As Mira is about to lunge at her, Eliza suddenly grabs her off-guard.

Eliza: Stay still!

Eliza uses Bloody Bite to Mira, prompting herself to absorb a little of Mira’s metallic blood!

Eliza: Now I have a slice of your power!

Eliza unleashes a powerful strike to Mira. Unfortunately, the attack was so powerful that it caused Eliza to sleep. Mira smirks and taunts her…

Mira: You look drained.

Mira charges at the sleeping vampire, and sends off a string of combos and finishes her off with an Embrace!

ULTRAAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOO!

K.O.!

This Melee’s victory goes to… Mira!

Mira: Your life, my play thing.

2 Likes

Ugh, got writer’s block on Chapter Four of my story. Still trying to figure out how I will get the main characters to Lhasa. Btw, walking is out the question since I checked Google Maps

How bad would it be from Jago’s temple to Lhasa?

Well, I got them walking to a village about northeast from the mountains, which through my guessing, will take three hours–four at tops. Then, checking on Google maps, I realized that walking to Lhasa from said village will take five-six days

Oh my XD. Are there any roads that connect to the village? Maybe Jago and Carrie would catch a ride on smoothing :smiley:

Checked on the maps and turns out that there is a road that leads to Lhasa which would take six hours to reach if they catch a ride

How about they do that then! :smiley:

I suppose since it’s the only way. Btw, once they catch a ride, and the driver wants to play a song on the radio, which is good: Wake Me Up from Avicii or Counting Stars from OneRepublic?

1 Like

I’d say Counting Stars.

Any reason, just out of curiosity?

For me, it has a good beat IMO.

Same :smiley:

Still taking my time with Chapter Four, slowly but surely getting out of writer’s block

Everything is too quiet, probably from the Gargos hangover. Anyway, once I get done with Chapter Four, What do you all expect to see from the next chapter? May need some ideas

Yeah, the Gargos reveal was pretty crazy XD. But I do have a few ideas to share :smiley:

1. Maybe Kan-Ra could have his sights set on Carrie due to her telepathic powers, and wants to somehow gain them for himself.

2. It would be interesting to see a character from the KI roster who could actually nullify Carries powers.

3. Maybe some of the characters from Carrie’s background could get more involved with some of the KI characaters.

Option 1 does seem viable as I was thinking making a filler chapter after four
For option 2, I don’t know if anyone from the roster could nullify Carrie’s powers, but I’ll have to wait until the last two arrive (unless they’re guest characters)
Option 3 is something to consider, maybe the parents of the Prom victims have this sinking feeling that Carrie may be alive and want to seek vengeance

1 Like

Or how about all three? :grin:

Seriously? :expressionless::expressionless: :anguished: :anguished: Anyway, glad to see you here @TheNinjaOstrich