KI Fanfiction

4.) @RTA07 FANART

My reaction

I’m sorry I couldn’t resist :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Lol XD

I need your help in regards to Chapter Three. I’m trying to figure out with the court scene since you’ve seen the Carrie movie. I only saw clips of it.

Sure! It was near the end of the movie, in which Sue makes a testimony in court regarding in the incident at the prom, saying that most of her friends and her boyfriend Tommy were killed and blames everyone for the disaster.

Here’s a quickie I made. Based on a scene from the SpongeBob Movie. Hope you like it.

#Rash crashes the party…with a twist.

At the City of Dawn, our heroes (Jago, Orchid, TJ Combo, and Maya) are battling an army of Riptors and Fulgores. Unbeknownst to them, not so far, a portal has appeared from nowhere. ‘You-know-who’ comes out.

Rash: Aw yeah! It’s time to get toadally pumped up!

Rash sees the battle going on.

Rash: Ooh, this could be worth it!

Rash enters the battle like a boss and…

Rash: Ahem, can I have everybody’s attention!?

Our heroes, even the Riptors and Fulgores, stop fighting, and they approach and stare at Rash, as if they’re about to give him a brutal beatdown. Rash is seemed nervous…

Rash: …I have to use the bathroom.

TJ Combo: Uuh, I suggest you could try the waterfall over there…

Maya slaps TJ.

TJ Combo: Ow! Hey! What was that for!?

Maya: Are you trying to make him vandalize this place!?

Jago shakes his head in disappointment, Orchid facepalms, and the Riptors and Fulgores are speechless, bewildered.

- END -

6 Likes

Thanks. Truly appreciate it. BTW, how are you liking the added scenes I’m putting in so far?

I’m enjoying it a lot! Carrie fits very well in the KI universe, and so far you’ve done a great job at tying the story together. If you ever need help with the story, I could help you if you want! :smiley:

1 Like

ARIA is probably watching through the eyes of one of the Fulgore units and facepalming XD

1 Like

That would be so grand. I just can’t wait to get to a chapter when the fighters learn about Carrie’s past and how it all led to Black Prom

With Jago taking care of Carrie and ARIA as well as Cinder now aware of Carrie’s existance, I’m really interested to see how the other fighters will play into Carrie’s journey! :smiley:

I expect Rash to sing the Goofy Goober song now lol.

1 Like

Sorry. Couldn’t resist

2 Likes

Spongebob holds the record for the best guitar solo in modern rock and roll. Wait… How did I end up in this thread?

Edit: Spongebob has always been a badass musician though…

Good to see you here. How are you liking the fanfictions? I’m close to finishing Chapter Three; just got to close the gap

1 Like

You guys are doing okay! The only gripe I have is that in my opinion, nobody is perfectly depicting the personalities of the characters. I mean, it’s not as though we get a whole lot of the character’s personality from the game anyway, but some of the stories here could definitely use some work. Not going to point anyone out, but you guys should have another look at your work. Other then that, good writing!

Just started on Chapter Four. May need some advice on how to get it started

I’m about to go see the Jungle Book, but if you want you could send me a PM about your ideas on chapter four :smiley:

Sure. Oh, btw, let me know how that movie goes

Going to post parts of Chapter Four. WIP at the finest

July 11, 2013
Tibet: Tiger Shrine

The sun had not peeked from the mountains as it was 4:30 in the morning, but it was nothing for Jago as he walked into the courtyard to prepare for his morning ritual. At the Tiger Shrine, the monks would wake up before dawn and partake in their morning prayer until the sun rose. He approached a small bell guarded by candles sitting on the stairs. He sat down cross-legged and chanted a prayer. When he spoke to Carrie, he noticed that she had not seen how the world was like due to her mother’s so-called beliefs, but sensed that she wanted to see the world, so he had a plan.
Despite living in seclusion, he kept track of the festivals that took place in Tibet and knew that tomorrow was the Holy Mountain Festival. It took place on the 4th day of the sixth lunar month, and during that time, pilgrims would flock to shrines to honor Buddha’s sermon; they would even go as far as going around mountains that—according to Tibetan beliefs—were sacred.
Jago saw this as an opportunity to show Carrie that the world was not a terrible place, and that she would get her first taste of life in Tibet, despite staying in the region for quite some time. Jago continued with his morning prayer as light from the sun slowly made its appearance.
Carrie laid in her bed in the guest room, but awake. She had woken up from another bad dream regarding her old life. She hoped that whatever Jago had in mind would help shake the terrible images from her. Then, Carrie sensed a presence coming towards the room. She closed her eyes, pretending to fall asleep. The door creaked opened as Jago went inside. He knew Carrie was awake, but decided to think that she was still asleep. He carried a thick piece of clothing, and once he set it on Carrie’s bed, he moved close enough to whisper in her ear.
“Meet me at the other side of the bridge. We’re going to get some breakfast,” he said.
Once Jago left the room, Carrie opened her eyes and sat up from her bed. Then, she saw the clothing on the bed and unfolded them: a white blouse, followed by a long-sleeved loose robe with a pink sash in the middle. The robe had a lily pad design and felt like a mixture between silk and cotton. Carrie wondered why Jago would give her this, considering it was summer, but then remembered that the climate in Tibet was different from the States, so she decided to try them.
After putting them on, Carrie went to a room to find a mirror to see how she looked. Once she looked at her reflection, she looked, in her surprise, pretty. She looked as if she belonged in a palace of some sorts. If by any chance she fixed her hair, then she would look like a princess.
It has been a while since I wore pretty clothes, thought Carrie. The only time she wore clothes like this was for Prom, which made her feel sad. She looked down for a moment until she looked at her reflection, and to her horror, her mother’s image appeared behind her.
“You little ■■■■,” growled Margaret. “Take off those clothes. We’ll burn them together and pray for forgiveness!”
“No!” cried Carrie as she turned around, only to see that she was alone. She looked at her reflection again and her mother’s image was gone. Carrie left the room with the belief that her mind had played a trick on her. Before she headed to the bridge, she remembered what Jago said about the surprise and got the feeling that they were going out for more than breakfast. Thinking ahead, she headed to her room and packed what she needed. Carrie reached the other side of the bridge with no haste, and as she waited, she watched the sun slowly rise from the east.
“Are you ready?” a voice said as Carrie turned around and saw Jago appear. Carrie nodded, and after that, the two left the temple. They took a trail that went around the temple, and as they reached the peak of one mountain, Carrie saw something that astounded her. Behind the mountains was a semi-arid land full of mountains and hills and a few miles away was a large lake. Only the sunlight made the scene more beautiful as colors danced in the sky.
“Now the closest town is west from here. Do you see that river flowing from the mountain? That’s the trail we’ll be taking,” said Jago.
“It’s so big,” said Carrie.
“That’s the world, Carrie, and there’s a lot more to see,” said Jago. They carefully climbed down the mountain and followed the river flowing from it. Carrie took the time to view the terrain filled with mountains and permafrost on the ground. A light wind blew from the south, but made Carrie grip onto her clothes to keep warm. Jago, on the other hand, was used to the cold, and checked on Carrie to make sure she was keeping pace with him. They continued to follow the river until they reached a village from the west. The residents there were getting the day started, but already have their eyes on Carrie out of curiosity.
Carrie lowered her head to avoid eye contact, even though she had gotten used to it from her old life. She knew the locals did not mean it, but it did not mean that it was annoying. Then, the scent of fresh-cooked bread filled her nose as Carrie turned her attention to a stand, where an old merchant was displaying round pan-cooked breads while encouraging those walking by to try them. Carrie could not resist as she headed to the stand and Jago took notice. With hunger taking over, he followed Carrie to the stand where the merchant took notice, delighted to have clients.
“Care to try a sample? I have two versions: the original and the sweet,” said the merchant.
“What are they?” asked Carrie.
“They are balep korkun, a type of bread that is good for both breakfast and lunch, so try it out,” said the merchant.
With little hesitation, Carrie took a piece of bread that had a red mark on it. No sooner had she bit on it, she felt like her mouth had died and went to heaven. The bread was that good that she ate the rest of it.
“This is really good. What is in this bread?” asked Carrie.
“Just the basic, but with a hint of butter and sugar cane juice, and the original is just as good as the sweet version,” said the merchant.
“Jago, can we get this bread, please?” begged Carrie.
“Well, we’ve come a long way, so I don’t see why not.” Jago reached into his pocket and took out a small bag. While he untied the bag, he said to the merchant, “Four pieces of balep korkun: the original for me and the sweet version for Carrie.”
“Excellent. I shall have them ready, and place the money into that small bowl. So what brings you here at the village?” said the merchant.
“I’m taking Carrie to Lhasa,” said Jago. Carrie looked at him with surprise.
“You picked good timing, especially in a month like this,” said the merchant.
“I seem to be out of the loop, but what is Lhasa?” asked Carrie.
“It’s the most beautiful city you ever seen. It’s where most of the festivals take place, including Chökhor Düchen—the First Turning of the Dharma Wheel.”
“I’ve never heard of that. In fact, I have never been to a festival before,” said Carrie.
The merchant was surprised. “What? You have never been to any festival?”
“No. Mama would never let me. She thinks…” Carrie paused to choose her words, “well, I do not want to say it. You might take it the wrong way.” The merchant was confused and looked at Jago, hoping for a reason.
“She is not from here, and I think her mother has been telling her false truths about how the world is. By heading to Lhasa, she can see things in a different light,” he said as he placed several coins into the small bowl.
The merchant quickly got the message and looked at Carrie. “Well, my dear, you’re in for a treat. Chökhor Düchen takes place on the 4th day of the sixth lunar month. Legend speaks that after seven weeks of insight, the Buddha did not teach. Then, encouraged by his disciples, he turned the Dharma Wheel for the first time in Sarnath, India, teaching the Four Noble Truths.
Chökhor Düchen has many names, but the most common is the Holy Mountain Festival. It’s called that because pilgrims would go to shrines to honor Buddha’s sermon; they would even go around mountains and rivers to leave incense and hang prayer flags.”
Secretly, Carrie found this intriguing. “Sounds extreme, but you said it starts at the sixth month, which is June, right? That month has already passed.”
“No, the sixth lunar month, as in with the moon, although you did get the month right,” said Jago. “Because the moon takes twenty-seven to twenty-nine days—depending on the nodes—to complete its rotation around the Earth, it lags behind its solar counterpart, hence called lunar month.”
“I see. I was never taught that, even at school,” said Carrie.
“What on Earth do they teach you in schools these days? Anyway, because of how the system work and due to the isolation, it was difficult for tourists to get to these festivals lest you live in Tibet for the longest time, but now with technology, as well as improvements in the travel department, we get a flock of tourists coming by to enjoy the moment.” The merchant gave two bags to Jago and Carrie. “Here you go: four pieces of balep korkun.”
“Thank you,” said Jago while he received the bags.
“It’s a pleasure, and Carrie, am I right? You enjoy yourself with Chökhor Düchen. I promise you won’t be disappointed.”
“I will, and thank you,” said Carrie.
They continued their trek around the village until they found a spot to eat in front of a store, and whatever they had left would be for lunch. While she ate, Carrie thought about the Holy Mountain Festival. When she told the merchant that she had never been to a festival before, she was not lying because her mother would forbid her to go, saying that it was a gathering of sinners. She had also dreamed of going to a city after high school for two reasons: to be herself and to get away from those that made her suffer.
“You okay?” asked Jago. “Looks like you have a lot on your mind.”
“Thinking about this festival," Carrie said. "Do they really go around mountains to pray?”
“Yes, but it’s not just the mountains. The pilgrims also go to other places that to them is sacred. The reason we are going to Lhasa is that it is a little closer and there are places you might like, such as Norbulingka. It is both a palace and a park; in fact, it has the largest garden in Tibet. It has every kind of plant taken with delicate care, and if I recall correctly, it has a zoo for animals that pay a visit to the park.”
Hearing about the Holy Mountain Festival got Carrie curious about life in Tibet, but Norbulingka got her attention. She always loved going to parks, and if what Jago said were true, then the small park that she used to go from her old life would be a pond compared to Norbulingka.
“Have you been to Norbul…Norbul…? I can’t seem to pronounce that word.”
“You can refer it as Treasure Garden, for that is what Norbulingka means, and if you’re asking if I had been there, then yes, a few times in fact and it never cease to amaze me.”
“I would really love to see this place, but how are we going to reach Lhasa?”
“Excuse me?” a voice said as they turned around to see a woman near her late 40s wearing a chuba. She was the storeowner of the shop where they were eating. “Forgive me if I eavesdropped, but I couldn’t help but hear that you and your friend are going to Lhasa for Chökhor Düchen? Perhaps I can help. I am closing my store early for Chökhor Düchen to visit the Sera Temple located in Lhasa. A friend of mine lives at the temple and informed me that a few volunteers are coming to pick me up at the Centre. Since we’re going to the same city, it is fair that I should help.”
Jago looked at the woman as he used his ability to sense her aura. The reason was that he wanted to make sure that her intentions were true and not some trick. He had done this each time he went travelling and has never failed him. Thankfully, he sensed that the storeowner was telling the truth.
“We appreciate it. Thank you,” he said. “So when do we leave?”
“Just let me finish closing my shop and we’ll be on our way. Oh, I’m Nima by the way.”
“I am Jago, and this young one here is Carrie.”
“That’s a beautiful name, and she’s a Da Bizi, is she?” Carrie blanched, even though she did not know what that meant. Nima quickly noticed the look on Carrie’s face. “Oh dear…did I say something wrong?”
“It’s all right, Nima, I got this,” said Jago. “Carrie, understand that she didn’t mean it like that.”
“What did she just call me?” asked Carrie. “I don’t even know what that means!”
“Just listen. Whenever a Tibetan sees a foreigner, they call them Da Bizi, which means ‘Big Nose’.”
Carrie quickly touched her nose as small tears threatened to leave her eyes. “But…my nose isn’t that big.”
“Well, some people have big noses when they get older. It’s nothing malicious; just a nickname they call them,” said Jago.
After a brief silence, Carrie looked at Nima. “I apologize for my behavior.”
“No, I should be the one to apologize. I should have watched my words carefully, but what he says is true. Besides, it’s always good to have people come to Tibet, especially if they came from America,” said Nima. “All right, the shop is closed. Let’s go.”
They reached the center of the village where they sat by a small fountain and waited. Thirty minutes went by as a commuter van stopped by them. The driver window rolled as it revealed two men in their late 20s to early 30s.
“We’re volunteers from the Sera Temple to pick up Nima,” said the driver.
“That would be me, and you don’t mind if I bring them as well? They’re going to the same place for the Holy Mountain Festival.”
The driver looked at Jago and Carrie before looking at Nima. “I don’t see why not, but I should let you know that this van only have two seats, so you and your friends may have to sit in the back.”
“We’ll make the best of it,” said Nima. She signaled Jago and Carrie to come as they went to the back of the van and opened the doors. Once they went inside, the driver put the van in a U-turn and drove into the dirt road where it led to the highway. “So, Carrie, while we’re heading to Lhasa, can you tell me about yourself?”
“I came from Maine, but left after my parents died,” said Carrie. “An old man brought me here and arrived to Jago’s shrine about six days ago. They had a little chat, even though I did not understand what they were saying at the time, and the next thing I know, I ended up with Jago.”
“So when did you arrive in Tibet, before coming to the shrine?” asked Nima.
“About two weeks; we had to take a boat,” said Carrie. Both Nima and Jago were surprised.
“Why not take a plane?” asked Jago. “It’s faster than taking a boat.”
“I…don’t like heights very much,” said Carrie, trying not to disclose much of her old life.
“You don’t like heights yet never ridden on a plane,” said Nima, trying to process everything. “Well, I guess there’s nothing with that…taking a boat and all. What about hobbies?”
“I can sew, even more so to make clothes,” said Carrie. “I can draw too. It makes me feel better, especially on some bad days. I also like going to parks. It gives me a peace of mind.”
“Then you’re going to love Norbulingka. It is the best place in the world. What about other places, like say, movies for example?” Nima said.
“Oh, I was not allowed to watch movies. In fact, I could not even bring any electronics because Mama…she thinks they are sinful,” said Carrie. Everyone in the van was surprised at the answer.
“Oh, um, okay, so what about TV?” asked the driver.
“I wasn’t allowed to have a TV either,” said Carrie.
“Are you serious?” said Nima. Jago, on the other hand, was surprised and could not help but wonder what kind of life Carrie had if her mother would not allow any entertainment. “I don’t know why I’m going to ask after those two answers, but do you allow music?”
“Yes,” said Carrie.
“Great! What music do you like?” asked Nima.
“Does Gospel count?” Carrie asked.
Everyone fell silent while taking in the answer until the driver said, “Okay, we need to fix this.” The driver turned on the radio and turned the knob a few times until it stopped at one station that started with a guitar and the following lyrics:

“Lately, I’ve been, I’ve been losing sleep
“Dreaming about the things that we could be
“But, baby, I’ve been, I’ve been praying hard
“Said no more counting dollars, we’ll be counting stars
“Yeah, we’ll be counting stars”

“What song is that?” asked Carrie.
“This is Counting Stars by OneRepublic,” said the driver. “It’s a very good song.”
Carrie was used to hearing Gospel music from her old life, so hearing this song was a nice change of pace. Jago did not mind the music since it was a good way to expose her to things that she had missed out. It was an eight-hour drive when they reached the city. The van drove north when it stopped at a parking lot near a foothill. Night slowly crept in as they got out the van and approached the temple.
The Sera Temple set itself on the base of a mountain located in the northern suburbs of Lhasa. Like the Tiger Shrine, it had a royal appearance, but had a longer longevity. It seemed like a normal building on the outside, but if one were to go inside, it was a complex of structures full of twists and turns. Carrie looked back to see the city of Lhasa below, with lights slowly appearing for nightfall. She heard Jago call to her as she caught up to him and Nima as they approached the entrance of the shrine.
“Since you’re new in Tibet, I feel that I should give you advice,” said Jago. “When you enter buildings such as the Sera Temple, never step on the door. When someone asks you to sit, always sit cross-legged because it’s taboo by stretching your legs forward with the soles of your feet facing others.”
“Really?” said Carrie. “I never knew that. Anything else I should know?”
“When they give you a gift, accept them with both hands, and in case you present a gift, bow forward and hold the gift with both hands higher than your head. Now if they offer you a beverage like tea for example, present the cup or bowl with both hands and make sure that your fingers don’t touch the inside of the bowl. Never touch, walk over, or sit on anything that is sacred to the locals. Never clap your palms and spit behind the locals. If you see them stretch out their tongues, it’s their way of saying hello.”
The last statement about the locals stretching out their tongues surprised Carrie. Normally, whenever someone stuck a tongue at her, it was rude, but in Tibet, it was a different matter.
“Once they say hello to you, it’s common courtesy to put their hand palms in front of their chest. When walking inside the temple, always go clockwise unless you are in a Bon Temple; that goes the same for dagobas and Mani piles,” said Jago. “Vultures are sacred in Tibet, so if you see one, don’t disturb them, drive them away, or injure them, and if you see any cows or sheep with a red, yellow, or green cloth, do not mess with them because they are offerings, and whatever you do, do not bring up anything that could be sensitive. Had I miss anything?”
Carrie thought back of all the advice Jago had given her, even though it was a lot. “No, and I’ll be on my best behavior,” she said.
Nearing the main gate of the temple, Nima was the first to knock on the door three times. As they waited, Carrie saw a small building on the left with two windows and a curtain door. She suspected that it was a ticket booth of some sorts. Then, the door opened to a crack, and even though they could not see the person, they knew someone was there.
“The temple will not open until nine in the morning,” said an elderly voice.
“Oh, do forgive me. I was hoping I would see my old friend,” said Nima.
“Nima, is that you?” the voice asked.
“Of course, and I have brought friends as well.”
“Give me a minute,” said the voice as the door opened wider. Carrie hid behind Jago, nervous if the person they were about to meet would like her. Then, an old man appeared from the door. He was in his near late 50s to early 60s with wise eyes. He wore a red robe and held prayer beads in his hand. He smiled as he approached them.
“Master Fei, it’s so good to see you,” Nima said as she bowed in respect.
“Same to you, Nima,” said Master Fei. “I hope the trip was not stressful.”
“These two kept me company, so it was no problem,” said Nima.
Jago placed his closed fist against his open palm and bowed. “I am Jago. It is an honor to meet you.”
“The honor is mine,” said Master Fei. “Those stripes on your arm…you’re from the Order of the Tiger, am I right?”
I used to be, Jago thought. “Have you known about us?” he said.
“Not personally, but heard a great deal about the Order. Forgive me if…” Master Fei said as he examined the striped pattern on Jago’s arm. “The stripes are well-detailed; very worthy to those with high potential. It’s strange because if memory serves me well, the Order of the Tiger was not allowed to have contact with the outside world.”
“I had left the Order due to…some personal issues,” Jago said, not wanting to disclose much of his personal life.
“Well, you are always welcome at the Sera Temple. Any friend of Nima’s is a friend of mine.” Then, Master Fei spotted the shy Carrie hiding behind Jago. “It’s all right, child. You don’t have to be frightened.”
Jago noticed Carrie still hiding and slightly stepped to the side. “Master Fei, this is Carrie. She’s an orphan I’m looking after and this is her first time here.”
“Ah, a Da Bizi, and a beautiful one at that,” said Master Fei. Carrie nearly flinched at those words, but then remembered what Jago had explained to her regarding it.
“Carrie, are you going to say hello to Master Fei?” asked Nima.
Carrie fell silent as she slowly came out of hiding. Her initial thought was to stretch out her tongue since the locals do it as their way of saying hello, but she decided to follow Jago and Nima’s example and bowed.
“I-It’s nice to meet you, sir, I mean–Master, I mean…,” she said.
Master Fei chuckled and said, “It’s all right, Carrie. Calling me either of them is fine, and such well manners. It’s nothing less than what I expect from every foreigner I meet.”
“Master Fei, I brought them with me to so that they can celebrate Chökhor Düchen, and this will be Carrie’s first festival,” said Nima.
“The Holy Mountain Festival?” said Master Fei. “My goodness, time can go so fast, and what do you mean this will be Carrie’s first festival?”
“It seems that her mother would never let Carrie partake in any festive occasion. For what reason, I don’t know, but I hope that the Holy Mountain Festival may help her see things in a different light,” said Jago.
“Oh. Well, I’m sure she’s going to love Chökhor Düchen, and if you two stick around a little longer, the Shoton Festival will be coming in about…a week or two from today…I’ll have to check the schedule. Anyway, let us all come inside the temple. I heard it’s going to be a little chilly tonight, and you’re just in time for dinner,” said Master Fei.
“In that case, lead the way, old friend,” said Nima.
Master Fei led them inside the temple. Carrie stayed close to Jago as she looked at her surroundings. It felt like she was walking through time that stood still, even as the 21st century ruled. When they went deeper into the temple, they followed a path where all the buildings formed a clockwise circuit. Carrie noticed that some of the buildings looked ruined while others slowly returned to their former glory.
“We are almost to the Zhungpa Apartment Compound,” Master Fei said. When they arrived and went through the curtain door, the compound was a series of stone buildings close together, starting with the monks’ living quarters that faced the central yard. In one corner of the compound, one building was bigger than the others were and had an enclosed “balcony” with windows. “That one in the corner is where I live. Come.”
Carrie was very nervous as she, Jago, and Nima followed Master Fei. Approaching the building, she saw a big red symbol on the door and wondered what it meant. With one push from Master Fei, the doors opened, revealing a hallway. To Carrie’s surprise, the hallway looked restored with curtain doors and minimal colors. Light from the candles lit the hallway to pierce the dark. In front of them was stairs leading to upper floors and the ceiling lined evenly with wood and plaster on top to support the weight. Entering the building, they went up the stairs, where the second floor was the same as the ground floor, except for a few things, such as large lanterns lighting the hall and flower paintings on the wall.
“Now the tea house is the third door on the right. That is where we’ll have our dinner,” said Master Fei.
“What’s a tea house?” asked Carrie.
“It’s a place where everyone comes together and tea is the main beverage. The teahouse here is more like a room, but is just as good as any. I take it that you have never been to a tea house before.”
“No, Master Fei. Then again, Mama was always the one to make tea.”
“Then you haven’t lived until you try po cha,” said Nima.
Po cha?” wondered Carrie.
“Butter tea,” Jago added. “This beverage is a regular part of life in Tibet. Even before going to work, one would always enjoy a bowl of it.”
“Why?”
“It’s tradition, Carrie. It has been this way for years, even during the time of the Buddha. Not only that, it brings certain warmth when living in high elevations and the butter itself prevent the lips from chapping,” said Master Fei. “Here we are.” They stopped at a large sliding door that disguised itself as a wall. Master Fei knocked on it a few times, not hard, but loud enough for anyone to hear.
“Enter,” a voice said in Tibetan.

“…Filth…demons…sinners…”

2 Likes

I like it so far! :smile:

1 Like