Kevbones10 Appreciation Post

After his amazing showing in the Last Chance Qualifiers at the Killer Instinct World Cup, I think that @KevBones10 deserves an appreciation post :slight_smile:

It felt really good to hear the commentators like, recognize Kev and how great his Arbiter is (Arbiter Squad 4 Life). Kev is showing everyone that Arbiter is still a top tier character.

So, if you have anything you want to say about @KevBones10, here’s where you do it!

Thank you :slight_smile:
theBlandesttt

15 Likes

Kevbones is my favorite Arbiter player, hands down. :persevere:

3 Likes

Probably the best next to Sleep

2 Likes

I wish I’d seen his play in last chance qualifiers! Sounds like I really missed out.

Either way, he’s always come off like a cool, positive guy around here, so congrats to him on getting some recognition! I’ll have to check out some of his Arbiter play soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah dude, they way he plays Arbiter is absolutely INSANE!

2 Likes

No problems! I was trying to do my best. But I’m still happy for my fans!

I love you guys. :smiley:

17 Likes

And we love you, Kev! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Holy crap, @KevBones10!

I just went and looked up your gameplay. And wow… I am a potato tier Arbiter compared to you…

2 Likes

Thanks!

Why does that man look like Buzz from Toy Story… XD

3 Likes

It’s because the line is from Buzz… in Toy Story. :no_mouth:

I’m coming for you Kev. I’m going to do 100 push ups, 100 crunches, 100 squats and run 10 kM each day and get to your level.

Then people will say, “hey, there’s Somea2V. He’s like KevBones, except he can hear you lose.” :wink:

But joking aside, much love man. You play phenomenally, inspire the Arby Army and provide such positivity in this community
Keep it up, bud!

4 Likes

#ArbyArmy4Lyfe @KevBones10

3 Likes

That will have no use unless you stop using air conditioners

6 Likes

It’s funny… and sad… that you say that.

Our air conditioner is out of commission… in Texas…

4 Likes

Great run, Kev! I was cheering for you!

9 Likes

I loved having Kev in the random character tournaments. His Saberwulf in volume 2 was good fun.

2 Likes

I still have flashbacks of his fight with @BHswordsman09 Gargos. I love that scene.

2 Likes

he likes jojo bizarre adventures. that is another definite plus to kev, and his arbiter skillz

2 Likes

Kevbones always manages to either put a smile on my face or make me laugh in the KI meme post. Seems like a very humble guy too, love his Arbiter.

2 Likes

I feel so guilty now :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

It’s been a pleasure watching you grow as a player all the way from Season 2. Congratz on making it this far! Sorry I couldn’t understand you that one time and we ended up taking this picture instead XD.

10 Likes