Joanna Dark & Earthworm Jim for Season 4, yay or nay?

thats why i dont discuss with the no more guest guys

Tbh i dont care for Halo or Gears but i am happy for those that love those characters

And i dont care for all non ki characters that were introduced as ki characters like Aganos or Kan Ra but i am happy for those that like them

And when i read i want more original characters - i shake my head cause as example kan-ra, aganos, sadira, Mira are no original characters they are new characters to ki just like arbiter or raam

Maybe i am not selfish enough :frowning:

2 Likes

I suppose weā€™ll have to wait and see.

Iā€™m done with hoping for her to make it in though. TBH itā€™s more likely they put her in the game if I say I donā€™t want her in it.

1 Like

Lately I feel the same way.

Those Shadowrun characters are awesome though!!!
I almost would like to see a new fighting game like a revamped Tao Feng or Mace the Dark Age with character designs like these

Only with KI fighting system!

If there were a smart move thereā€™d be a new xbox fighting title for 2018

1 Like

Yeah, I highly recommend the RPGs. The first one, Shadowrun Returns, is only like 12 hours long. Its pretty short, not quite as good as the other two but still considered very good.

1 Like

Season 4 might not happen. But I hope it does.

NO. Reason being is because guest characters only serve one purpose, and thatā€™s to draw in other players that wouldnā€™t normally pick up the game.

From a design standpoint, you arenā€™t ever going to make the guest characters stronger then the original cast either. Arbiter was a fluke, and I knew the nerf bat was coming once evo ended. You arenā€™t going to make a Halo character, Joanna, Rash, Raam, EwJ, etc. the top picks in your own game. How ridiculous would it be, to pick up KI, and just dominate with Earthworm Jim. Evo 2017, Rash vs Earthworm Jim. This is KI, not Clayfighter.

No thanks.

Iā€™d love to see IG just spend their time making even more unique characters. Theyā€™ve brought this franchise to the forefront of the fighting game community, and I think adding more guest characters would ruin it.

1 Like

Really? I just canā€™t imagine KI growing so high on account of its looks. None of my friends play KI. The art style just doesnā€™t interest them. A few bought MKX when I said I was going to and they did that STRICTLY because of how cool the characters are. In KI I feel like I almost have to look past all the flaws in the character designs. The Arbiter has drawn some attention and Iā€™m sure Raam has to. Isnā€™t Smash Bros. the best selling fighting game?

If season 4 happens, I wouldnā€™t be opposed to one more guest. Joanna Dark seems to make the most sense, and I think that they could do a lot more than just making her ā€œOrchid with gunsā€ or whatever. I think we can give IG more credit than that in terms of creativity.

Not really as much of a fan of Earthworm Jim. I donā€™t dislike the character and I donā€™t even dislike him for KI all that much but I just feel like there are a lot of better characters that could be brought in and KI already has its hyper-goofy character. Not overly sure I need a second.

I know itā€™s a huge stretch, but Iā€™d love to see Kain or Raziel from the Blood Omen / Soul Reaver games make an appearance. Perhaps Square Enix would consider letting MS use one of these characters to test the waters for a future game in the series? I mean, they gave MS a year of exclusivity on one of their biggest games, I canā€™t imagine this would be nearly as big a deal, logistically speaking. Maybe even Kain and Raziel gien the way Defiance ended?

NAY +1 I really dont want any more guest characters

No thanks we have enough guests, we need original characters now.

We got all 15 plus Shago. Time to expand the audience and add more guests!

1 Like