Jago and Kim Wu fan art(s) - I LIVE (small update)!

2 Likes

I should update the page and include other fan arts as well : )

Edit : Aaaaand done~

1 Like

Happen to update the comic on the main post : ) No worries too. I should finish up the extra project tooā€¦ ._.

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for the next artworkā€¦

5 Likes

LOL sry! XD I was kinda thinking about finishing it after Kimā€™s true reveal since iā€™m curious to how she will look like.

1 Like

Whaaaaat!? Thatā€™s too long, my girlfriend and I love these. No, but either way we can wait :relaxed: I will however, post some of her drawings - itā€™s just Jago though.

1 Like

AWWW D:!

Damn now I feel bad for making you guys wait and all. Hmm maybe I might come up with a future small doodle in the future. Also noice is she also an artist? : )

1 Like

Sure is,

Jago drawing

Jago painting

14 Likes

What are the materials used for the Jago Painting? Itā€™s very nice. (My family is Artists, so I have that ā€œArtistic eyeā€) :wink:

1 Like

Its Awesome!!! :grin:

1 Like

These look great!

1 Like

Lovin the painting :slight_smile: She has done an awesome job~! Thanks for sharing these!

1 Like

Thank you. I just used acrylic paints on 16x20" canvas, itā€™s nice to know that your family is artistic too.

Thank you :smile:

Thank you for your generous compliment, I really love your drawings too they are beautiful :blush:

3 Likes

just realized the names

oTigerSpirit and oDragonSpirit

haha,cute xD

5 Likes

Yeah. My mother studied at one point to be an Art Teacher, and My sister has her Artistic skill as well. While I donā€™t have the drawing skill, Art has many forms, and Iā€™m well versed in some.

That is pretty awesome, my father and I are the only artist in the family but that is nice that your family enjoys it also. Art is hard but that is nice that you enjoy it.

I think it is cute also :relaxed:

2 Likes

It is hard, but Itā€™s worth it when other people enjoy looking at it as much as you enjoyed making it. Donā€™t ever stop doing art!

OMG So Cute! LOL I wish I had a significant other to do thatā€¦Forever Alone XDā€¦ (JK :slight_smile: )

Sits in thought for 30 seconds

4 Likes

Soā€¦ Yeah umā€¦ Remember that ā€œteaserā€ pic I have posted few months back?

Well iā€™m happy to say that itā€™s back in progress and itā€™s coming together awesomely. Itā€™ll be pretty rough looking tho since the pic is indeed old. Probably gonna post it on tumblr instead once itā€™s completed tho (might). Stick around if anything~ :smile:

6 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I CANā€™T WAIT!!! :grinning:

3 Likes