Behind the Gamertag

Well, this is awkward :cold_sweat: I’m sure your Sadira is capable by now though.[quote=“brotherairplane, post:64, topic:1942”]
I was once in a mariachi band and I don’t even speak Spanish.
[/quote]
Welcome dude, that is actually quite hilarious - this popped up in my head when I read that

2 Likes

Can I see my draw ostrich with coloring?

Yeah, When it is completed. Lol :slight_smile:

She and I usually are in school, me being in College, so we will need to find time to do it. But I promise you will be the first one that sees it.

1 Like

Wait, TJ Ostrich…?

3 Likes

Wow. Sweet stuff @KevBones10 and @oDragonSpirit !! I am definitely jealous now. :open_mouth:
Been here the better part of 5 months, guess its time to introduce myself properly. I’m gonna stick to the template in the OP, maybe add a picture when I get home.
What is your name - Danish a.k.a Danny or Dan.
What is your age - 25
Where are you from - India
Where did your Gamertag come from - A Jeff Dunham special. Probably the Christmas one, its one of the names Peanut calls Guitar Guy.
What is the meaning behind your Gamertag - It seemed funny at the time and I like how it sounds.
Are you new or returning to KI - Returning. Missed KI2 but KI1 was one of my first games on my SNES. Been playing since Season 2 of this one because silly Microsoft wouldn’t release it in my region for a year after the first 13 (still a little peeved about that, MS)
One interesting fact about yourself - Working as a game tester. Dunno if that counts.
Final note - Glad I joined the community. I’m not one for socializing much, but the folks here are quite welcoming and pretty damn funny. :smile:

6 Likes

I will finally post this now because I am now getting familiar with the forums.

Hello KI family

❁My name is Duyen (pronounced U.N.)

❁I am 26 years old

❁I am originally from Southern Vietnam

❁About my gamertag, I was born in the year of the snake in the Chinese zodiac (Hail Hydra), but I always wanted to be the Dragon because I love them; they are majestic creatures especially in Asian culture. The name also matched with my boyfriend. So yeah that’s how I came up with my gamertag.

❁I am totally new to KI, but I used to play a lot of King of Fighters and Street Fighter with my brother and cousins when I was younger. I usually lost, but it was always fun and when I did win it was even better. I really only found KI because @oTigerSpirit is really into it and he mentioned it so I decided to try it too, I enjoy it.

❁Interesting thing about me is that I love art and it has been a part of me since I was a kid, I have four of my works on here one is Tiger’s profile then the Jago Ostrish above and the others are here Jago and Kim Wu fan art(s) - I LIVE (small update)!.

This is me :smiley:

11 Likes

Very nice to meet you, Ms.Dragon Spirit! :smiley:

1 Like

What? Miffy plays KI?
Where is that Ostrich gif when you need it?!

2 Likes

Here we see a person afflicted by bunnyfaceitis :pensive: Its a rare condition, we should play a few sets for charity.

1 Like

LOL I’d love to, but I don’t know what gif to use!

A really surprised face will do, lol

5 Likes

Haha, would’ve done it myself but NSFW as I am still at the office, lol

1 Like

That’s fine, I got you covered. :smiley:

Vietnamese? Me too.

1 Like

Name: Joshua
Gamertag: WebN RaGnArOk
Meaning behind name: WebN stands for Web Nation (the nickname for Sadira mains) Ragnarok comes from my love of Norse mythology, specifically the tales about Fenrir. Yeah, I like wolves.
(I’ll edit an actual picture in once I have more time)
KI - Veteran player, since its original arcade days (mained Sabrewulf). Never purchased the SNES version as I had a Sega Genesis at the time (Got the Genesis for the more violent version of MK). – ABACABB!
Most interesting thing about me: I write and draw, but I write a WHOLE lot more than I draw. I just buy expensive art supplies and stare at them. :stuck_out_tongue: I just finished my second screenplay, and will be agent hunting (once again). I have several friends in the industry and my brother from another mother is currently a freelance animator working on the WB series, Bunnicula.

6 Likes

LETS GO!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wabbit in a rat

3 Likes

It’d be nice to see this go back on topic rather than the last 7 or so pointless posts.

4 Likes