Is this official? (Season 4)

Everyone lies. Not saying his statement is false but who knows, right?

@JEFFRON27 @BblackorchidD @LeingodX
But for me
Gameplay features
-Ultimates for all

Characters
-Aquatic creature
-Gorgon
-Wendigo
-Glacius remix character (who ever that is)
-Samurai
-Joanna Dark (the final guest character)
-Old Master
-Anothe rhuman character

thats my suggestions

1 Like

Ultimates are clearly a huge investment with literally zero return, yet theyā€™re doing them because we begged for it.

Never say never.

i call it. Season 4 will be announced at the end of march. The 3 characters are going to be the first of 8 characters in total.

4 wins is a very big hint for season 4 not happening.

1 Like

I still am of the impression that the 3 characters are to tied us over for a while.

That season 4 will be a huge graphics update to show off scorpio and maybe even update the engine and do some big spring cleaning on things.
might have a few more characters and stages. But wont be released until like dec 2017 or early 2018s.

Otherwise I cant really think of a reason for a 3.5. I just cant shake the feeling its to hold us since s4 is a long way off.

(now in this scenario it would basically make our current ki the sequel people seem to be asking for)

1 Like

Season 4 I want:

1. Touched up retros and fix clipping like jago sword fix wulfs face
  2. More accessories especially shago and omen. Metal arms for wulf
  3. Stages for all season 3 non guest characters and redone stages for guests like sadiras stage but for ramm replace spider with a corpser.
  4. 4 new characters (eagle, katana wielder, wendigo, and mullaska and one guest joannna dark.
  5. Arcade mode that is basically a bracket ki tournament that can be customized.
  6. Ultimates for everyone.

After that I can consider ki complete.

1 Like

Suit and tie Agent
Pure martial artist (no powers, no technology)
Giant Chicken
Killer Doll
Eagle
Muscle Woman
A shadow version of an unplayable character

You know how livid people would be if they payed full price for the three only to see them bundled as part of a season pack afterwards? I sure as heck would be, if season 4 is real I believe what @EbullientSeaCow said is more on point. These characters feel more like a ā€œstopgapā€ to keep us occupied between major content releases.

2 Likes

you are right, but maybe there is no season 4 bundle. only season 4 were you collect anything you want separately.

1 Like

Look. I give up trying to state my opinion and what not when it comes to this game. So here is what I DONā€™T expect from this low budget game.
-Microtransactions to be eliminated
-No clone characters
-More stages
-No more community bundles
-KI2 practice hologram stages for training mode
-New modes including tag or tournament mode
-Offline versions of online only modes
-Classic costumes for certain characters
-The ability to earn KI gold offline.

What I do expect from KI season 4 is ONLY thisā€¦
-More characters (few Rareware guest fighters)
-More patches/updates
-Working on more ULTIMATES
-More bugs/glitches/issues with online with even more fixes.
-More community bundles.
-A combo breaker pack and an ultra combo pack.

Get hyped.

1 Like

They can start s4 removing all the hypocrisy, like the ā€œtauntā€ button.

Tbag is not allowed, right?

facepalm

I really wish keits out of a supposed s4.

Bring DH back!

2 Likes

The ability to sign in using 2 player profiles when playing local multiplayer

Graphics Overhaul (similar to what they did to the stages)

Fix the character lighting on certain stages

Make Kan-Ra great again

More new characters

More storylines and cutscenes added to Shadow Lords

A normal arcade mode with budget character endings

1 Like

Why?

2 Likes

There are so many threads about that, so go to one of those to bring that subject up. We donā€™t need another thread like it.

I really hope we get another season.

I would love to see, aside from characters, more cosmetics and ultimates for everyone. I donā€™t care for finishing moves myself, but I think it would be great to give everyone an ultimate.

As far as characters go, I would like:

-a bug character (like an actual insectoid monster, and not a human that is bug themed like Sadira is with spiders)
-at least one more grappler
-any sort of Lovecraftian monster
-a female monster that isnā€™t extremely humanoid (I find it boring that aside from Riptor and Aria, all the women are human)
-a dark knight/warlock hybrid to cover both the mage and medieval knight tropes at once

I also think guests should come for the sake of catering to casual/new fans (and those of us who enjoy guests). I think good choices are:

-Atriox because Halo Wars 2 is coming, and heā€™ll be a warhammer user, gravity distorter, and the monkey warrior trope
-Skorge because Gears is huge and I think having more Gears and Halo guests would be the best choices because of how big they are compared to other MS titles. Skorge would capture the chainsaw side of Gearsā€™ brutality while RAAM covers the stomping.
-JD because survey popularity. I myself do not see her as a good choice for a guest due to her being very obscure. Also Kilgore has gunplay, and Orchid has that spy girl thing going on, so I donā€™t see her bringing in something fresh in terms of design and gameplay. My bias aside, the survey means something, so it would be wrong to ignore that.

2 Likes

4-6 characters.
New stages.
Tons of polish.
New online tournament mode.

If I get at least that Iā€™d be ecstatic,

This. With the 3.5 characters in game that and the roster size as is now. We donā€™t need 8 character seasons.
Personally I want new characters but if weā€™re sticing to the f2p model we probably need to slow down the number of them we get on a yearly basis. Just so new comers donā€™t get overwelmed and to not cause character fatigue that other f2p games tend to suffer from

1 Like

I would not want graphical upgrade. My potato barely passes benchmark now, I would not stomach it.

I can t see the first pictureā€¦ What was it?

Uhhā€¦

If the game had stuck with DH, KI would have ended at season 1.

6 Likes