Is this official? (Season 4)

hopefully it happens :slight_smile:

A MS rep cant be asking a question for a survey just to ask. The IG devs work for them, so the MS rep are updated about everything KI. Dont be that guy to try to kill hype

1 Like

That doesnā€™t mean all the esports MS guys would know that. The reps saw what KI has been doing so far (seasonal model) and made a curious question off that.

Iā€™m not trying to kill hype, Iā€™m trying to temper peopleā€™s expectations.

At least people expectations make sense, your views do not.

1 Like

COSTUMES
KI2 music
Flatimages of KI2 stages for practice backgrounds
Flat images of current KI for practice stages!!!
Double ultimates

No mercy moves that change the way you end game done on second life bar
New accessories

Joanna Dark
Witch character
Samurai/ Bo staff character think Guilty Gear lichti
Babylonian king with short sword or mace or chains
Winged human character

Mick Gordon

4 Likes

Real new characters! No more guests.

No killers like a doll and a clown! I hate them!

3 Likes

Nahā€¦ I had enough of KI seasons. Stop right there. Give it a new game or MK crossover. Its too much. Stop.
But i know its more likely another whole season due the budget project.
There are too many characters in the game right now so its more than reasonable not adding anything like this anymore. Just stuff that really matters like stages. Everyone getting a finishing move. Everyone receiving a no mercy. Stagesā€¦ Stuff that matters.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget his song!

1 Like

I dont knowā€¦I dont mind an ever evolving and growing game, I would love 8 more characters, or 10, or a 100. To me it would keep me playing the game.

4 Likes

8 characters. No guests if I am just stating what I would like. Preferably stages for all the characters plus stages for rash, Mira, Raam, and eyedol. I highly doubt theyā€™d put in that many stages because thatā€™s a lot, but hey Iā€™m just saying Iā€™d like it if they did. More colors for each character, and also KI 2 music in practice mode. Also Iā€™d like it for the graphical bugs and discrepancies to be addressed one day if time permits. Iā€™m really freaking excited to see this question asked.

1 Like

Ki never had gore.

2 Likes

It had some, but not as bad as MKā€¦

4 Likes

Its not the same. No mercies were never the same level as mks fatalities.

All of this is stuff I would file under ā€œstuff that doesnā€™t really matter.ā€

2 Likes

Well if the community polls are to believed stuff like that does actually matter.

2 Likes

Rukari was very specific about it, there are no more seasons, KI goes on according to user requests. 3 new fighters, new skins and finish are proof.

We can only appreciate what is given us little by little. Letā€™s hope it goes on and on.

8 Likes

I think those three that I bolded are likely to happen.
As for the guests, I think Joanna will be enough. Syill I do agree with some of what you listed.

-Ultimates for everyone
-More accessory sets

So long as two of those things happen, Iā€™m all cool with everyone else when it comes to stages for all characters.

More stages are not very likely I think. Theyā€™re a significant resource and time investment, with little return.

2 Likes