Is this official? (Season 4)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4bDosMWYAI0hlw.jpg

???

6 Likes

Dunno if official, but…

• Stages for Rash, Mira and Eyedol. Maybe Gargos too, the dimension thing is serviceable but kinda boring. Oh, and a variant of Fulgore’s for Kilgore.
  • Ultimates for all
  • Tweaks for some of the fugly stage finishers
  • Fixes for some of the fugly retros and Jago’s sword clipping through his back
  • A couple original characters
  • Joanna Dark or maybe Master Chief. Sure, we already got the Arbiter, but man, enough with the monstery aliens
  • Themes for the UI? I kinda liked the firey theme from season one, so the current UI with a fire theme would be awesome
  • KI2 Orchid
13 Likes

A release date…

5 Likes

Reveal during World cup? Wonder if the 2 other characters are part of the S4 or Preseason?

Rash, Mira, RAAM, and Eyedol stages.

5 Likes

Training mode update
Trials
Purchaseable costumes
Consistency in the game’s overall presentation
Team/tag mode

4 Likes

No, it’s likely not official.

This was simply a question asked by the tournament runners for the sake of asking a question. I doubt that they made that question after asking the devs of their plans, so if the seasonal model is ending, they wouldn’t know.

1 Like

idk… but my hope is that season 4 brings a graphic update that utilizes scorpio… and basically makes the game the ki 2 sequel that every other person seems to think we need. (imho this would be the best of both worlds)

Honestly, a horror themed KI4 would be really cool… minus the gore.

Off the top of my head…

8 characters + retros + premium accessories (standard season)
Stages for all non-guests that are released
Stages for season 3 homeless characters
1 additional alternate costume for each character
Ultimates for the entire cast including guests
Season 1 stage ultras
Colors & accessories for Omen & Shago (as accidentally promised)
New characters integrated into Shadow lords instead of a new story (frees up money for other stuff)
Interchangeable UI color themes (S1, S2, S3, S4)
Gargos announcer

7 Likes
  • No more guest characters.
  • No clone characters (palette-swaps, shadow versions, etc).
  • Some touch-ups on older models (especially Sabrewulf’s retro).
  • Ultimates for the entire roster (may exclude guest characters though).
  • More accessory sets for all characters (may exclude guest characters though).
  • And, of course, more new and ORIGINAL characters (which won’t be guest, clone, shadow versions, etc).
3 Likes

Remember when Kilgore was revealed in the Microsoft store before IG announced him?

5 Likes

enough with the monstery aliens

NEVER!! This is what makes KI so great, and (to me personally) far more interesting than other fighting games on the market: varied characters. I LOVE that KI is a mashup of not only human characters, but all sorts of monsters, aliens, and creatures as well… it really speaks to the imagination and adds a lot of interest to the world. Both DH and IG have done so well with their non-human designs, too, I hope we see many more of them in the future!

11 Likes

Yeah, if you want less monstery aliens, I think you may be playing the wrong game lol

2 Likes

Still hoping for a cybernetic grappler gorilla named Josh.

1 Like

More new stages
More new Stage Ultras
More new Ultimates
Retro KI stages
More new characters including original characters (especially more new beasts, creatures, and aliens) in KI

4 Likes

We might get the Halo Brute Atriox. You may name him Josh.

We need a Hero.

9 Likes

My boy, Paul.

1 Like

updated character models
ultimates for all the cast
stages for all
cinematic story mode

the same I have wished for the last three seasons basically

2 Likes