Is Raam A Finished Character? Disappointing Launch....(Impressions)

Yo listen up here’s a story, about a little guy that lives in a gray world, and all day and all night and everything he sees Is just gray, like him, inside and outside gray his house with a gray little window and a gray Corvette, and everything is gray for him and himself, and everybody around cause he ain’t got nobody to listen to…

7 Likes

He’s Gray, drab is he, drab will die, and drab is he, drab will die, drab is he drab will die.

1 Like

He’s grey if he was green he would die ba dee ba da dee

1 Like

A month? People are already establishing MUs on Twitter, LOL.

Apparently RAAM beats Fulgore 7 - 3 :laughing:

4 Likes

Any post that is an emotional issue will get a lot more posts, than a tech thread. They are so large because you have 3 different groups I the same thread. One group upset about something, another telling them to get over it, and the last one taunting them about not liking something.

Tech threads are just fact threads. They are posts about what you can and can’t do with a character.

I just don’t understand why Raam is called a grappler. He has one command grab, and that is it.

wasnt it 2

One normal throw “that everyone gets” , and one command grab. I could be wrong.

look in the command list in the general disscussion catagory. he has 2 command grabs and thus 2 shadow command grabs as well as his normal throws

He has two command grabs (a standard SPD and a running bear grab).

But calling someone a grappler isn’t about how many command grabs they have, it’s about what their gameplan is and how they plan to do most of their damage to you.

2 Likes

I honestly cannot see Raam being good against Fulgore. I just can’t.

2 Likes

I can’t either. What is Raam going to do? Charge? Too bad he can just teleport behind. Bo way to get in.

1 Like

Nah, pretty sure that fight absolutely blows for Raam. He can kryll charge through projectiles, but Fulgore can just pip-cancel DP if he does that at a range he doesn’t like. And Raam’s got no chance of catching him once he’s stocked on meter. And an invincible reversal is a beautiful thing to have against Raam when you’re staring down his grab vortex stuff.

Just looking at tools, I have to think that fight is at least a 6-4. Raam’s got good damage, but I don’t think he’ll be able to lock the bot down for anything.

He can’t go through. Fulgore can just teleport away from the charge. Raam can’t catch him. He sucks against fireballs.

Well Aganos is still a low tier character (possibly the bottom 3) so…

RAAMs gameplay and moves are perfectly fine…

its his animations which are sloppy

1 Like

Yeah, sure he is. Whatever you say.

Meanwhile, Kim Wu is crying.

LOL Nah, she isn’t low tier at all.

1 Like

Raams ruining charge move is way too slow. Every time you use it the opponent can jump out the way on reaction to easily. Running through a projectile isnt worth it if they can jump straight up and kick you in the face!

I’m talking about the matchup lol.

Kim v Aganos is one of the worst matchups in the game.

Yeah. It hurts. Lol