Is Eagle's promised free availability for Definitive and S3 Ultra edition live already or not yet?

The official location for reporting bugs is Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

1 Like

so it will drown in hundreds of other reports?

1 Like

Isnā€™t it better to place bugs in the location where theyā€™re supposed to be looked at, rather than anywhere on the forum with the hope that the developers would see it?:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, they acknowledged it already.

over a month ago.

I donā€™t have it either. Waiting forever and these guys donā€™t say anything.

No need to report it as a bug. They knew about the problem before re was released in the first place. That is why he was the free rotating character the week he came out.

These guys are just wondering when it will be fixed.

I was responding to this bit:

Regarding Eagleā€™s availability, their press release stated that Eagle being available for DE owners was originally scheduled months from now, when the Steam version rolled out, and theyā€™re scrambling to get it done now due to the CEO 2017 announcement. Knowing how software development goes, I am not expecting Eagle before the Steam version launches.

Got it. I donā€™t know why some would rather wait months to get him for free instead of just paying 5 dollars.

Thank you!! Iā€™ve been trying to figure out a good way to say that without it coming out just incredibly rude for a couple of days now. Thank you very much for saying that. :grin:

1 Like

That money could be better spent on Gold costumes :joy:

Eagle becomes available free for DE US3 owners after steam release? Ohā€¦ where did you hear that? I thought something was wrong on my end, I misunderstood. The announcement said itā€™s free on release of the character and a lot of people did get him judging from their posts. Keits said it was supposed to be free unless something went wrong then wait a week (and if if wasnā€™t ready by then to just give them $5)

I dissected the press release here: Update on Eagle free for Definitve Edition?
You can read the press release and form your own opinion.

1 Like

I think you are 100% correct. Thank you for answering my question. I was afraid there was something wrong on my account. Thanks man

I have access to Eagle now. How many people in this thread are still without him?

Me.

I still donā€™t have Eagle. Iā€™m on Win10 Supreme Edition. :sob::sob:

I still donā€™t have Eagle and i am a Windows 10 S3 Ultra Edition owner :frowning:

For a lot of people on windows 10, including myself, Eagle is owned but glitched and cannot be used at all.

One canā€™t even purchase Eagle separately in order to use him - clicking the purchase option results in a Windows 10 store error. If you are an Ultra Edition owner, the Windows store should show that you do own Eagle. And he can be downloaded on an Xbox 1 console. But he remains inaccessible on Windows 10.

1 Like

Windows 10 S3 Ultra Edition owner here, no Eagle yet for me as well :frowning:
Funny thing is I canā€™t buy even Kilgore or Shin Hisako as they both gives me the same error.
Itā€™d be nice if dev would acknowledge the issue.

1 Like

Not to rub it it, just some info for those who wonderā€¦ I have win10 DE version and I have him. I didnā€™t before they gave him free. You are supposed to have him. Iā€™d imagine it should be fixed soonish, assuming you do actually own the Definitive Edition.

I have not gotten the gold and terror skins yet, however. I donā€™t know of anyone who has, for free, yet.