Is Eagle's promised free availability for Definitive and S3 Ultra edition live already or not yet?

Nothing.

@VerminatorX
You could still buy the definitive edition for full price, it will
let you, then you could find out for your self how bad
eagle is.

Seriously, Eagle sucks, the poll yesterday should like 70%
vote to toss him in the bin.

Anyway, you get him if you own the definitive edition.
Im sure, but not 100%

What poll? The one where people picked their 4-5 favorite characters? Picking who you like is alot different than wanting a character trashed. I like Eagle. He is just a character that requires time to learn.

No offense I thinks he is ok as a
character, just dont like his fighting.

While the poll is just a poll, he was up
in the 70 percent range quick.

Eagle is amazing, his tech is ridiculous, you’re missing out bud.

Also any updates on this? Asking for a friend. Also… My shin hisako loses all my progress on the character whenever I log out of ki on Xbox 1. Ultra season 3 owner.

I uninstalled her, and the game and reinstalled on to the same internal drive. Same issue, can’t level her up, can’t get her costumes.

This happened before, but a content update fixed it (with aganos I believe).

Just thought I’d officially say something on here. Shin is full of bugs still.

The official location for reporting bugs is Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

1 Like

so it will drown in hundreds of other reports?

1 Like

Isn’t it better to place bugs in the location where they’re supposed to be looked at, rather than anywhere on the forum with the hope that the developers would see it?:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, they acknowledged it already.

over a month ago.

I don’t have it either. Waiting forever and these guys don’t say anything.

No need to report it as a bug. They knew about the problem before re was released in the first place. That is why he was the free rotating character the week he came out.

These guys are just wondering when it will be fixed.

I was responding to this bit:

Regarding Eagle’s availability, their press release stated that Eagle being available for DE owners was originally scheduled months from now, when the Steam version rolled out, and they’re scrambling to get it done now due to the CEO 2017 announcement. Knowing how software development goes, I am not expecting Eagle before the Steam version launches.

Got it. I don’t know why some would rather wait months to get him for free instead of just paying 5 dollars.

Thank you!! I’ve been trying to figure out a good way to say that without it coming out just incredibly rude for a couple of days now. Thank you very much for saying that. :grin:

1 Like

That money could be better spent on Gold costumes :joy:

Eagle becomes available free for DE US3 owners after steam release? Oh… where did you hear that? I thought something was wrong on my end, I misunderstood. The announcement said it’s free on release of the character and a lot of people did get him judging from their posts. Keits said it was supposed to be free unless something went wrong then wait a week (and if if wasn’t ready by then to just give them $5)

I dissected the press release here: Update on Eagle free for Definitve Edition?
You can read the press release and form your own opinion.

1 Like

I think you are 100% correct. Thank you for answering my question. I was afraid there was something wrong on my account. Thanks man

I have access to Eagle now. How many people in this thread are still without him?

Me.