Iron Galaxy CPO Wants Yoshimitsu From Tekken As A Guest Character In Killer Instinct?

Hell hath frozen over…

5 Likes

A Tekken character being in Killer Instinct would be pretty damn awesome.

His ultra could be his 10-string, that would be pretty cool

1 Like

Can’t say this would interest me.

He posted the same tagline on different threads.

I can see how someone flagged him for spamming. Unfortunately, if you spam the same comment, you’re in trouble.

Now on to the topic at hand. I know it’s a joke tweet but if IG could squeeze in a Capoeira fighter for KI, it would be the coolest!

OOOOOOOHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSS, hes been one of my favorite character in this games. :heart_eyes:
oh GOD!

Shin hisako is not a waste of a spot. They can co exist

2 Likes

as what sometime guest could bring better than rewashed :sweat_smile: oups I mean reworked :wink:characters

1 Like

Yeah

And when someone says the opposite, is their opinion too.

9 Likes

You misspelled GOTH! :stuck_out_tongue:
What version of Yoshimitsu would you want to see in the game?

Tekken 7 or another Tekken or something new?

3 Likes

Considering how Arbiter was handled they could likely have several versions.

For me, my choices would be…

Tekken 3 outfit

Tekken 4 outfit

https://eng.tekkenpedia.com/images/1/15/Yoshimitsu_-CG_Art_Image-_Tekken_6_Bloodline_Rebellion.jpg
Tekken 6 outfit

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 outfit

Tekken 7 outfit

1 Like

This

or This

3 Likes

tekken 7 then he could be the lovecraftian :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think Yoshimitsu would be a great character for KI. He has enough going on in his moveset that’s fantastical and unique that could both fit in a 2D fighting game and also not step on any of the current character’s toes. The fact that he has a sword is about the only thing he has in common with Shin Hisako and I don’t think he’d have to play anything like her at all. His Tekken iteration is combo oriented enough and his many looks fit well within KI.

While I certainly prefer new KI characters if given the choice, if they announced that they were adding another guest and it turned out to be Yoshimitsu, I’d be happy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That weird shark costume from Tekken 7 as a default and his Tekken 4 costume as a retro.

Guaranteed sharks and skulls.

1 Like

My favourite!

3 Likes

By the way is there a reason yoshimitsu look so different in each tekken game?

Yoshimitsu is a ninja remember that :wink:
My choices of best looking Yoshimitsu are Tekken 3 & Tekken 4.

This could be so hype! A ninja are everything KI needs now.