Iron galaxy at E3 2017

Those were the colors used to market each season. And season 2 acted as a bridge combing the colors of red and blue into its interface. But it was still blue nonetheless.

2 Likes

Hunh, for some reason I remember it differently. I don’t know why.

Does it count that it is a different shade of blue?

What if the new is black and gold

1 Like

14 Likes

More than anything I would want a Steam release.

and my mother XD

At this point, I just want a true arcade mode, retro stages and updated season 1 retros. Although I’m expecting at least 4 new characters with stages, honestly don’t care if they get retros or not.

2 Likes

And shadow slots.

Costumes are a must

What about a throwback to KI1 with purple red and blue. Plus lightning!

1 Like

Man, I hope they announce
*KI Season 4
*KI season 4 with 4K 60fps for scorpio
*4K High quality texture pack for PC version
*8 New Stages
*4 more characters
*some more terror skins and shadow lords expansion maybe?

1 Like

Why do people keep pulling out a 4K Scorpio version as something special that needs to be announced? This game already runs in 4K on PC so I think it can safely be assumed that it will run at 4K on Scorpio without any sort of special modification being required.

5 Likes

The boss of a failing console says this?

Since Zelda and Zero Dawn came out, I’ve heard and seen nothing but awesome things about them. The high profile gaming personnel I follow on social media did nothing but talk highly about them for weeks.

I have a hard time believing story driven games are loosing impact. I could be wrong, but every time a good story based game breaks the monotony of generic garbage in the industry, the praise pours in.

1 Like

Zelda is story driven? I beat the game and all I found was “Ganon was a d*** 100 years ago, you need to stop him now since you just woke up.”

5 Likes

i agree with this theory.

2 Likes

I might recommend reading the actual article and looking at what he actually said before losing your ■■■■ about it and calling the Xbox a “failing console.”

Praise and sales are very different. Just ask Psychonauts

He’s talking about the market and no matter how much we all wish it weren’t true, Call of Duty micro transactions are making more money each and every year than Breath of the Wild and Horizon: Zero Dawn combined (neither has surpassed 3 million units sold). When you factor in the 5+ years the latter games take to develop the financial picture gets even worse, regardless that the games are well reviewed.

I think there’s a lot about Phil Spencer’s comments that are worth discussing and certainly might merit a rebuttal. But “who cares what this loser has to say, he’s so clearly wrong” (that’s a paraphrase, not a quote) is definitely not in the ballpark.

4 Likes

I think if there is a seaosn 4, we’ll get more characters and probably stages. I doubt S1 retros will ever be touch up.

Arcade mode already exists, just update that to play as all characters. Should be easy.

For season 4 I’d like one more accessory and colors for all the characters and a few more color choices for the retros. Along with a different feature sort of like a cinema mode where you take your recorded fights and move the camera around to make dynamic and interesting battles. Lol

I would also think it would be worth updating it to where every character’s ladder ends in a final boss fight. Season 1 didn’t really have one save for hidden boss Shago, and Season 2 they kinda hyped up Aria as the boss and then kinda went back on it like “yeah, she’s Ultratech’s boss, but she’s not THE game boss. He comes next season.” I know typically defeating a boss doesn’t make sense for every last character arch, but even still, an arcade/story mode needs that last final challenge.

Oh, also the endings checklist that pops up as soon as you start needs to go somewhere else. That screen, as well as the menu divide between season 1 & 2’s story, makes accessing the mode fairly confusing, as well as signals to you from the get-go that after you’ve seen all the endings with each character or completed all the challenges to get the murals unlocked there’s no point in touching the mode again. IMHO it would be better left kinda off to the side as a pop-up menu akin to how you access the shadow skins menu from the shadow lab.

1 Like

Ironically, the outrage was misplaced in the first place, as he was talking about those big, epic SP experiences impact on the industry, not sales through to gamers. His point was that they have less impact on an industry that needs sustainable models and programs to be viable and curate more content. He discusses how games as a service are more sustainable because the player base stays engaged longer to purchase more content. He also mentions that kind of model doesn’t make sense for these big SP experiences, and he is interested in finding a model that can sustain them and make sense. The outrage over his comments is ironic, because he actually is trying to find a way to keep those story-driven SP experiences alive, not the other way around.

As long as it is one subscription covering multiple games, I actually like his idea of a service like Netflix for games, regularly delivering content on story-driven content to gamers as it is done, almost in episodic fashion. In my opinion, Netflix delivers some of the highest original content around, so somehow replicating that for games would be cool.

3 Likes

take it up with Vlad, he’s the one who wanted the arcade mode, I was just dropping my two sense on how realistic our expectations could be, lol.

If I had to do one other thing; the boss would vary based on how you did the play through.

Me too, my post wasn’t exactly directed at you specifically.