Iron galaxy at E3 2017

So in summary:

-We have confirmation that more fighters are on the way after Mystery Fighter Number 3

-We get regular surveys asking the most dedicated fans about KI

-There is a KI Comic series on the way from Dynamite Comics

-New merch is incoming (Rash statue, Ultimate Source Wave 2, etc.)

-Dell & Microsoft continue to demonstrate KI as awesome on PC with their series of ads

-Plus more in-game content on the way, including (confirmed!) skin packs, colors, guardians, Ultimates, and other stuff.

Why in the world would they create a monthly comic book series about Killer Instinct if it was on the way out? More is coming, Iā€™m sure of it. :smile:

-Zenek

8 Likes

The color scheme for season 2 was blue.

Where did they confirm that more fighters are coming after number 3?

1 Like

Not to burst any bubbles or anything, but I believe heā€™s saying an Agent is not the last character release, not confirming more characters to come.

2 Likes

Hopefully a brand new game.

The use comics to continue the stories of cancelled tv series, films, and games all the timeā€¦

Killer Instinct Season 4 OR Killer Instinct 4

P.S. Guest characters:
Joanna Dark
Kameo
Ori
Beavis and Butt-Head

1 Like

That might be true, but Iā€™ve never seen any canned Microsoft Game Studios properties treated as such. I can remember comic adaptations for plenty of 1st party Xbox games, like Halo, Gears of War, Kameo, and Perfect Dark Zero. Iā€™m probably forgetting a fewā€¦

I wouldnā€™t hold my breath for a Scalebound comic though! :dragon_face:

-Zenek

2 Likes

Why are people acting like KI will be gone forever after this iteration in the series is finished?

1 Like

20 years is a long time.

EDIT: I swear my repect for this series will go down if they pull a Titanfall on us.

Meaning they will finish this one. And put out a new one 3 years later.

2 Likes

Experienceā€¦

The shadow bars were blue, but the menus were red and black compared to this seasonā€™s purple and green.

Gold skin pack style posters.

7 Likes

Why are people being so down about this gameā€™s future and the content weā€™re getting now? I donā€™t remember this sentiment during the break between S2 and S3 when the latter was still uncertain. And we hardly got anything besides Shago and Combo Assist during that time whereas now weā€™re getting new characters and Ultimates off-season.

Like, Iā€™m at least going to wait until the end of 2017 before I start assuming we wonā€™t have a Season 4 or something similar.

2 Likes

All Iā€™m expecting is the 3rd new character being revealed if the character isnā€™t revealed this upcoming month.

I hope the third character is revealed before E3. In this way we know that the E3 is a real surprise. Third character at e3 is lean consolation. We already know that there will be, which is to reveal it to E3? I at E3 want a surprise, something I did not expect!

3 Likes

Lack of information tends to make the mind wander. Weā€™ve got a few tidbits that says for the immediate future KIā€™s going to get a few more goodies, but we really havenā€™t seen anything substantial about the long-term plan, Considering the pacing of new stuff has been slowing down so much the appearance is similar to other gamesā€™ development cycles when theyā€™re about to wind down production of a particular game and move on to other projects.

You know whatā€™s funny about the season 2 pic, only one of those characters does not get a gold skin. I bet you canā€™t guess who.

Omen