Injustice 2

Too bad they couldn’t pull from these

Actually Cersei & Huntress are two I think are viable. Vixen actually deserves to be in Injustice 2

1 Like

Some speculate the silhouette to the far right might be Enchantress…

That’d be cool seeing as I’m sure they want to stay with recent popular franchise-ready notables.

Is this enchantress a telekinetic?
I assume she was only her final form the last half hour of the film

She does Magic.
Imagine Scarlet Witch, but DCU version.

She’s rather misrepresented in the movie.

1 Like

Whoa according to this height chart, looks like Starfire will be this game’s Maya/ SheHulk

1 Like

You know I do gotta say Rita Repulsa did look a lot better when she put on the green armor in the Power Rangers movie.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s kinda funny that Power Girl who is basically Supergirl from an alternate universe is so much taller than her. XD

Uhm… spoilers! I haven’t seen the movie.

…sorry. :cry: Not much of a spoiler though.

It’s alright, I don’t care. Just messing with you. XD

1 Like

The funny thing is Starfire is taller than Superman by an inch.

1 Like

I am just wondering which characters are going to be the high damage “OP/broken” and what characters are going to be the spammy ones “spammy projectile”

I am sure some of you know more than me on what characters will be used by cheap players. I am not saying the character is bad, but just that they have one move that is going to be abused.

Right now the only one comming to my mind is Swamp thing. That is because of the healing.

Deadshot.

1 Like

Captain Cold

1 Like

Okay just to be sure, is Starfire’s ACTUAL height 6’2" or 6’6"? :confused:

So that means Powergirl and Supergirl are pretty much one AND the same character overall, am I correct?

Green Arrow
Red Hood

1 Like

Zoners/keep away chars:

Deadshot
Poison Ivy
Cyborg
Blue Beatle
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Darkseid
Dr Fate
Cap Cold

Maybe Aquaman and Black Adam too

From what I understand, more or less, yes. There are some key differences, but they are the same person, but from two different universes, so they’re not completely the same. Like, for example, Power Girl is taller and has a bigger rack, just to point out the physical differences. They have the same powers and origins though, I believe.

Admittedly, I’m no expert on either of them, so if anyone knows, feel free to correct me. ^^

1 Like

Starfire official hero art

I love that you can see her pupils and it’s not just a green void.
You can see they animate her eyes and face well

Wow why couldn’t they get Catwoman at this level lol

THANK GOD they knew to get a hair master animator here
#NoBaldPatches

4 Likes

You can skip to the bottom if you want.

If the outlines are obvious then it means the characters are recognizable, or you can just easily assume who or what they are. In that KP2 picture, I recall that the most recognizable characters were Baraka and Bo Rai Cho so that’s who everyone was expecting. Then it turned out to be Alien with Tarkatan blades instead so it kinda threw some people off. Most people however saw this coming though because Ed Boon kept tweeting about it for weeks prior to that reveal though. The main problem as to why it wasn’t hype it that nobody wanted most of those characters. Nobody wanted Leatherface, nobody wanted Bo Rai Cho, and most people were expecting Baraka and not Alien. Some people did want Triborg, I guess.

If the outlines here were of characters people wanted, there would be hype. Lemme use this picture of KOF XIV as an example.

So from this picture, you can guess that there are 4 characters if you do a leg count. Most people were assuming that these characters were Whip, Yamazaki, and Vanessa and there was hype involved because those characters are fan-favorites. The 4th was kinda hard to guess since they were stuck in the middle. The result was…

…that the predictions were accurate and that the 4th character was another fan-favorite, Rock Howard. People were really hype, including Maximillion, because their favorite characters were back.

If we look at the Injustice 2 silhouettes right now…

…the two obvious characters are Black Manta and Raiden. The response is kinda varied right now. On one hand, people are surprised by Black Manta since he’s in a stage transition so nobody’s really sure about that (On an unrelated note, it is possible to swap him out with a different character too). On the other however, some people are upset at the idea of two MK characters and the fact that none of these silhouettes look like Spawn.

Now some people are reeeaaallly reaching out there with some of their theories by saying things like, “these silhouettes are just premium skins to hide the real characters.” I guess placeholders are a possibility too, but I don’t think it’s good to mislead the players like that when you could easily hint at what’s really coming. If you’re trying to tease people, you should at least show them the right stuff lol. Even when I was looking at the KP2 image again, I could see where the resemblances were to the final results.

Oh, and if this “Outlaws, Animals, and Divinity” theory that I’m hearing about is true, I think Reptile could be in there.

If you actually read that wall of text and pictures, here’s the short version. Silhouettes can be hype. Remember KI Season 2? That ■■■■ was hype as hell.

3 Likes

Hehe, the difference is that the Starfire’s hair is one whole object that moves, while Orchid’s hair is made by using textured individual flat objects side by side.

It’s the difference between taking strips of paper and gluing them together in one end to make it flow like strands of hair, and modelling all of it in clay. When doing the strips of paper method, you will be able to see in between them to where they connect to the model’s scalp, hence the bald patches.

Take Mileena’s hair in MKX.

To make is look wild and flowing, they have done the strips of paper method, which is why sometimes it looks like it is folded and causes what is called “graphical artifacts”, like you can see on the side of her head where the light hits and it looks like the “paper” is folded.

3 Likes