Injustice 2

That’s awesome. Not sure why you felt you needed to tell me all this though… because I don’t really care who likes MK and I don’t really care who dislikes or likes it’s animations. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I might have quoted you and used your post as a starting point, however the post wasn’t just for you, but rather meant for the general view.

(accessory specific dialogue)

Blue Beetle: “Dude, what’s wrong with your face?!”

Joker: “Would you like to wear it?”

Blue Beetle: “So I can look like a sad pathetic clown, just like you? I’ll pass.”

3 Likes

Some have beaten me to it already, but just to clear up and hold a speculation:

Characters revealed:
Starfire
Sub-Zero
Red Hood

Silhouettes (speculation):

Left side:
Figure 1 - Possibly Johnny Cage, Plastic Man, Beast Boy etc.
Figure 2 - Black Manta (blatant)
Figure 3 - Possibly Rorschach, Nightwolf (alternate skin from MK9), Spawn (without cape)

Right side:
Figure 4 - Possibly Azrael, Spawn (A little more bulkier), Beast Boy (in Gorilla form), Harambe
Figure 5 - Raiden (blatant)
Figure 6 - Possibly Raven, Vixen, Enchantress etc.

1 Like

This Azrael guy looks Fn bad ■■■! I hope to hell thats who it is becasue thats the type of character I like! I wish KI had a Dark Souls looking character like that!

Azrael??

2 Likes

Azrael…

3 Likes

I need to quit hitting the post button before I’m finished getting all my thoughts out…I was actually joking…I was going to go back and add that in spoiler blur. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually though aside from the name and basic character design I honestly don’t know anything about Azrael.

1 Like

I’m surprised people are excited at the idea of Azreal. Sure he’s an interesting and unique character design that injustice doesn’t really have, but what about all the people who complain about there being too many Batman villains.

I just love that complete dichotomous split in the entire community for this game. Half of the people say we have too many Batman villains, well the other half of the people keep suggesting people like killer croc. It must be really confusing for the game devs.

I’m making a prediction based on the assumption that the silhouettes are premiere skins, because it makes just as much sense as them being characters. Manta would be a good one for Aquaman (despite the fact that I think he would make a better character), Raiden would make sense for Black Adam (especially sense Richard Epcar, who voices Raiden, is playing Joker), the bulky one looks a lot like Grodd, the girl on the far right looks like Wonder Woman, etc, etc. Here’s my predictions.

Keep in mind, I’m just trying to entertain both possibilities. Because we literally don’t have any idea what they are, and NetherRealm are terrible trolls.

That idea (the shadows being premier skins) would be super good, and would fit into NRS troll behaviour.

Hey look, there is Raiden and Black Manta…

OR NOT!

Also, it would make sense, because I find hard to belive that 2/9 dlcs would be guests from MK. I expect non mk guests too, and Raiden isn’t a good choice IMO

Ultra Unnecessary Announcement Video About Me Playing Injustice 2

2 Likes

Azrael is a line of religious assassins who wear a special suit and use special swords and yada yada yada. I don’t know much about him either, but according to my dad, he trained under Batman for a bit and even took over as Batman for a while. If I remember correctly, I think it was during the time Bane broke his back.

You can never please everybody. The way I see it, most of the casuals are more likely to remember Batman characters so it makes sense for them to be put into the game. The Flash and Green Arrow may have their own tv universe, but Batman has been in many video games, movies, cartoons, and tv shows and still continues to be; and with Batman’s exposure are all of the other characters in his series’. Most specifically the Arkham games I feel. I wish Firefly were in the game.

That’s kinda stupid. Why would they show premium skins and not the characters? Why not just show the characters?

Raiden might be a redesigned Samurai

My thinking is that, why would they make some of the characters obvious in their shadows. Think about that Kombat Pack 2 pic. You really couldn’t tell who was in it when it first was put out. Because when they get revealed, then their is a lack of hype over them. Because we already knew about them. That’s why I don’t think it’s that straightforward. If they wanted to tease the characters, than characters like Manta and Raiden wouldn’t be as obvious as they are.

1 Like

My surprise is one female. They really do love the boys

Two. Starfire is there too. Plus those might just. E premiere skins.

Besides Starfire and Batwoman, what other female characters have been requested that aren’t already in the game? People were begging for Supergirl and Poison Ivy IIRC. Is there anyone else?

Don’t know- I’m a Marvel fan.

Can’t begin to believe there are that few females in the D.C. Universe when there were all kinds in D.C. Universe online.

Not that I’m complaining. I love the men in this game (that are human )

Sadly, DCU is very male-centric. They don’t really have that many cool female characters, or popular ones, unlike Marvel which has a ton of awesome female characters.