Injustice 2

To his credit, Jim Lee designed both Scorpion and Sub Zero in this game. After some thought, I think he did it this way to keey it similar to the way he designed Scorpion so the clone idea stays.

1 Like

Subzero, scorpion, ermac, reptile, noob saibot and tremor are the same character.

Edit. I forgot rain. So the rainbow is complete.

1 Like

Iā€™m not really feeling Sub-Zeroā€™s costumeā€¦

It kinda looks like he just took a couple of sliced up rubber tires, dyed them blue with some cheap spray paint and then threw them over his shoulders. Hopefully this is just the result of lack of polishing, but stillā€¦ I didnā€™t like Scorpionā€™s Injustice look either, just looked like he was encased in a lot of spiky plastic. I get the idea, having him look like heā€™s wearing a scorpionā€™s carapace, but the final look didnā€™t look great, imo. And now they are making Sub-Zero in the same style, justā€¦ worse, actually.

They could have done so many cool (pun) things with him, and but instead they were keeping it safe and making him look so incredibly bland. Hopefully he will have some gear that will make him look a lot better.

Huhā€¦funny. They sure donā€™t look the same in Mkxā€¦or fight the sameā€¦or act the sameā€¦orā€¦you know never mind.

Clones indeed. I donā€™t know if this is a joke put in the middle of a rant for brevity but itā€™s really disappointed when people fall back on this idea that mk is bad because clone ninjas when lately netherealm has done a surprisingly good job turning what used to be clones into real unique characters.

2 Likes

@Yperdaimonios @swordman09 Please discuss about MK in MKXL thread. Not this thread[quote=ā€œTheIncubusLord, post:1566, topic:11074ā€]
Iā€™m not really feeling Sub-Zeroā€™s costumeā€¦
[/quote]
But why do Sub Zero have dark skin? I think he is Noob Saibot but became Sub Zero againā€¦

Heā€™s a guest character, so whatever Sub-Zero he is doesnā€™t matter. Itā€™s just a representant of the character in another game to lure in MK fans to get Injustice 2.

1 Like

Enchantress

The black manta and Raiden silhouettes are SO unmistakable. Iā€™m wondering why they donā€™t just announce them now? Maybe itā€™s a troll.

1 Like

So when does Sub-Zero come out for injustice 2? Will he be day one DLC, or a couple months later?

I just watched a YouTube video that thinks the silhouettes are the first wave of premiere skins. Black Manta for Aquaman, Raiden for Black Adam, the bulky one is a skin for Gorilla Grodd. This actually makes sense to me, and I now hope that thatā€™s what they are. Excluding Black Manta, I still actually want to see him.

probably not a couple of months. Jason Voorhees was already announced at the beginning of MKX and he came out, like, a single month later. We will probably have to wait, but not very long I donā€™t think.

I would really rather see Raiden. I donā€™t like Black Adamā€™s gameplay style at all.

Maybe Sub-Zero is all the ninjaā€¦ Because gear, shaders, alt moves and stuff.

I just feel like it is an unspoken rule that you shouldnā€™t have more than one guest from the same franchise

1 Like

At this point I honestly donā€™t know why they just donā€™t go ahead and co-opt the entire MK cast into the DC Universe. Theyā€™re almost as related as Transformers and G.I. Joe at this point.

1 Like

Soul Calibur 4.
It had Darth Vader, his apprentice and Yoda as guest characters.
And that was in 2008.

Some devs donā€™t care.

1 Like

to quote The Mysterious Mr. Enter, thereā€™s an exception to every rule

Really think about that statement.

I donā€™t know who that is and thatā€™s not how the saying goesā€¦ XD

1 Like

he reviews cartoons on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMysteriousMrEnter
Heā€™s pretty good.

Edit. I hate spell check