Injustice 2

its pretty safe to say that spawn is in there, but the silhouette is hard to make out.

Yeah, I donā€™t think these are particularly accurate. I saw a YouTube vid of someone who thought they might be premiere skins. (Raiden for Black Adam, Black Manta for Aquaman, that bulky one that looks like Grodd, etc.) And I could accept that, despite the fact that Black Manta would actually be a good choice. I mean, the only reason they straight away revealed everything in Kombat PACK! was because Xbox Live fucked up and accidentally revealed predator early.

Iā€™m guessing (from left to right)
Beast Boy
Black Manta
Could be an edited version of Spawn to make it less obvious, the figure has slightly pointy ā€œearsā€ though.
Has to be Azrael, after seeing @swordman09ā€™s post, the frame is remarkably similar.
Raiden
I thought Vixen, but the figure seems to be wearing a short skirt and possibly has long nails. Struggling to think of a character that matches.

I think Sub Zero looks great, an interesting design choice. Starfire looks nice, not exactly what I expected face-wise but its nice. I hope she has gear that covers more of her though, while i like the design, I feel like she could still look good without showing as much skin as she does in the comics. Red Hood looks about as good as he could be, I wonder about his gameplay and whether heā€™d be too similar to Deadshot or a sort of mix with Batman.
Iā€™m kinda surprised thereā€™s no Raā€™s Al Ghul yetā€¦ Is he not alive in this universe?

Also what the hell happened to sub zero ( he got the tremor treatment with the skin I notice, also is it me or he resembles the blue steel skin skin in MKX)

Hereā€™s to hoping.

the woman on the right must be enchantress

2 Likes

That could be cool- even though I have no knowledge of her and I hate suicide squad

1 Like

We do not speak of this

Cyborg-Blue Beetle
Green Lantern-Atrocitus
Darkseid-Brainiac?

So overall not a MK fan? Not a fan of the MK series, I presumed?

Thanks to a very informative thread I saw the other day, some people think Mortal Kombats animations suck. Just a FYI. I imagine those people will probably feel the same about Injustice 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I completely missed the silhouette in the backgrounds. I was so surprised when people started talking about raiden.

I have to say though I really hate how itā€™s raiden instead of static shock. There are alot of mk characters that could have been as good as raiden without killing statics chance of being a unique character. I still wonā€™t be satisfied even if he is a skin for raiden because I was excited for them to make him use his metal saucer in combat which canā€™t happen as a skin.

I mean I donā€™t want to rant but kotal khan as a mkx rep. Could have worked, lui Kang as the dragon fire Bruce lee archetype which injustice donā€™t have could have worked or even simply be satisfied with sub zero.

welp there go my dream of having a young justice dlc pack with beast boy, static, starfire and the young justice variant of aqualad black mantas son wonā€™t come true. Well at least 2/4 isnā€™t that bad if BB is actually a thing.

After watching the watchtower stream I really wish abilities were a thing in ranked/ tournament mode. The red lantern shield looks fun and itā€™s a real pity they are locked in the festering cage along side gear stats

Not to derail this thread, but I personally LOVE Mortal Kombat. But I agree that NRSā€™ animations in both MK and Injustice are really bad. So I hope NRS saw that video, took in the feedback from it and are starting to improve on their animations for the next game which will most likely be MK11.

Just because I agree with that sentiment, that some of the animations are bad, does not mean I donā€™t like Mortal Kombat though. There are more aspects to the game that I adore and makes the franchise one of my top 3 favourite game franchises of all time. And hopefully other people will remember that as well, instead of automatically go to one of the fanboy extremes.

You can love something and be a fan of something, and STILL be critical of it.
Iā€™ve been very critical of Killer Instinct, especially lately as I disagree with a lot of the things the devs have done with the game as of lateā€¦ but I still love the game! I still think the franchise is awesome. And I hope to see more KI in the future.

Itā€™s not as black and white as people want it to be. If you love something so much that you ignore the flaws, youā€™re just a blind fanboy. And if you hate something so intensely that you cannot see the good things, then youā€™re an overzealous hater. Neither of those two extremes are trustworthy and whatever opinions they might have of the targetted fandom shouldnā€™t be taken seriously, as they are unwilling to be open-minded to other peopleā€™s perspectives or be objective towards the fandom.

Nothing is perfect. But if you still enjoy something even with its imperfections, then thatā€™s alright, as long youā€™re not being in denial of their existence.

1 Like

That Probably wonā€™t happen anytime soon.

Because:

2 Likes

Whauw, thatā€™s so on the nose it hurtsā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s true.

1 Like

I know people donā€™t like having more MK characters, but if it were anybody, Iā€™d be glad if they really picked Raiden. Heā€™s the most like a superhero to me and, now that the Raiden archetype is gone (Shazam/Captain Marvel), they have a character to fill that.

1 Like

Hula dancing Supermove plox

1 Like

there are a lot of reasons i donā€™t like MK.
1.whatever move inputs
2.gore
3.bad designed characters (thorns and all this things)
4.stiff motions (even though they said that they did it to look like Chinese movies, i believe they did it because they do not know how to do it better. they do all these cover-ups all the time. Even the one million accessories, now in injustice, is a cover-up of bad body motions. they just burger the characters with accessories)
5.they donā€™t like games. from its beginning this game was an adult idea of what a game is. they believe that the more violent or realistic the game is, the more fun it is. which is a bad, cheap, limited understanding of games adult idea.
6.bad music
7.same clone characters
8.uninspired moves
9.slow game
10.poor mechanics

and now they destroyed a comic game with so much cult in it, just to sell some bad designed subzeros out of nowhere.

Umā€¦what?

1 Like