Injustice 2

Honestly, I would be fine with these being characters if “Raiden” is actually a redesigned Samurai, and “Azreal” is Hellboy. I also think, out of all of them, that the one between Manta and Sub-Zero could be Spawn, but that doesn’t really have anything to do with animals. Unless a spawn is a slang term for some kind of animal. I really don’t want more than one Mortal Kombat character. Mainly because I want more Injustice games, and Raiden and Reptile would be good choices for guests in future games. After them, for future Injustice games, the only MK guests left would be secondary characters that aren’t really worth it, specially since they don’t repeat guest characters.

Mileena hair design was insanely gorgeous in MKX I always thought hers or Tanya’s MKX was sorly needed on orchids default & retro respectively

I will refrain from the toilet paper hair of KI

(Which is why DEFAULT Maya looks so much better with a polygon mass instead of individuals)

So, apparently the shadows are different. And no more Raiden hat. Still Black Manta though, so…

Raiden was neither confirmed or deconfirmed. None of the silhouettes have been confirmed at all, only hinted at and been put out for obvious speculation.

Sure, one looks like Black Manta. Sure, one looks like Raiden. But we don’t actually know if they are indeed those characters or if NRS are just messing with us, which they are prompt to do.

Don’t believe anything other than official confirmations.

1 Like

That pic came from Ed Boons twitter.

Yes, and all he did was remove the hat from a silhouette. It doesn’t confirm or deconfirm anything. That’s just people making assumptions. That’s what Ed Boon does! He messes with you and trolls people by throwing cryptic messages, pictures and hints at them.

And people are dumb enough to jump all over it too! XD
I remember when MKX was in development, he made a tweet saying something like “It’s windy today”, and everyone was like “OMG FUJIN CONFIRMED!!!11111”…

Seriously, it’s asinine to try and wrap your brain about it.

4 Likes

Samurai hype!

Even still, the shadows being different in this new photo is still news to feed speculation

Speculation, yes… assumptions, no…

1 Like

Ok. I agree. Nothing’s confirmed. All we can do is speculate.

As an aside though, I REALLY don’t want Raiden. At least not until Injustice 3. If at all.

1 Like

That we can agree in. I don’t care for Raiden. If they can’t help but put an MK character in the Injustice games, there are so many other characters who are A LOT more interesting…

Considering how Ed Bood added Rain to the Ultimate MK3 attract mode when at the time there was no Rain just to mess with people, I wouldn’t put any form of trolling past him.

That being said I wouldn’t be surprised if the Raiden hat thing might have been a troll hat with a purpose…perhaps they wanted to gauge response of having 2 MK characters in the game? I dunno, and honestly I really don’t care. If they do, fine…if not, that’s fine too.

I would have liked to have seen the female “Robin” instead of the classic “boy wonder”. I agree that there are alot of great DC characters “Killer Croc” and “Two Face” that they could use, but there are also a large amount of really stupid ones “calendar man” and “Mad Hatter” come to my mind. That being said, I would rather have Raiden than a dumb DC character.

1 Like

Now FEMALE Robin sounds like a Premium skin

I can tell you it was a pain to find comics with the “Female Robin”. I got them for my wife.

I would pay for that skin.

female Nightwing CONFIRMED!!!

Looks more like Stu Griffon than Black Manta IMO. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol! Football head

1 Like

They said on a watchtower stream that none of the premiere skins change the character’s gender because “it would change hitboxes and walk animations”

The new ‘raiden’ replacement looks like batwoman with a ponytail :eyes: