Injustice 2

Digging Joker and his Super :+1:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see his costumes

Someone made new 52 version of the Joker. It’s pretty cool! I wish it’s real. : (

4 Likes

Oh so it’s not the counters anymore? It’s actually viable this time?

The laugh doesn’t fit with the move of the head and the body. He just opens his mouth and makes the laugh sample. It needs some work. Look how spinal does it.

1 Like

Yeah, but Spinal doesn’t have much meat on him
 Lol

1 Like

Except the hair, he looks more like sweeney todd than joker. Which is not bad, but ok.

1 Like

Joker looks fantastic!!!

The production on this game is something special.

3 Likes

[insert boner joke here] 
 because he’s a skeleton! GOT IT?! :smiley:

4 Likes

I know this is a few days old, but I did want to point out one thing about stuff like Jared Leto’s Joker:

I’m a big Transformers fan, particularly of the original generation 1 characters/lore. Bumblebee originally was a small car/bot scout character who’s purpose was to get in, get intel, and get out unnoticed. He was never really a fighter etc. But ever since the Bayformers came out every version of him not directly referencing G1 has been a badass warrior/bot who is one of the Autobots main fighters. Crappy-to-mediocre or weird takes on beloved characters tend to get followings and co-opted into the overall character over time, especially if they’re part of a bigger narrative their creators are wanting people to buy into.
In the case of the Joker, you can already see Leto’s influence in I2’s design. It’s possible in the next 10 years or so you won’t be able to find a modern take on the Joker without gold teeth.:unamused:

1 Like

He has a counter with the joybuzzer move, which I assume will be more viable than his trait last game.

I thought they were sliver :slight_smile:

To be honest, when I see the new joker, all I see is Marilyn Manson.

Eh, gold, silver
it’s still tacky.

Manson would make a cool Mr.J

http://www.aux.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/marilyn-manson1.jpg

1 Like

I am sort of suprise you did find the ones with Marilyn Mason’s sliver capped teeth. Am I the only one that thinks the new joker and Marilyn Manson look similar after these pics?

1 Like

New Joker kinda look like Kurt Cobain (which is kinda disturbing lol)

1 Like

There’s a great in depth discussion in this video by people who had good hands on time with the game:

Some TL:DR notes I took (I need to listen to more today to get

Swamp thing:

Swamp Thing needs to make good reads and setups in order for his grabs to connect. He has good up close pressure. Green thumb really good with damge + life gain.

Aquaman

Trident rush is pretty much unchanged. Still an insanely good chip move. But Aquaman now needs meter to launch so he can’t just spend all his meter on trident rush for free chip. Aquaman’s backdash is absolute trash now

Deadshot

Straight shot recovers fast but has very low damage. You have to walk your way in against deadshot. No gauranteed dash between projectiles. Rifle shot does 10% chip on meterburn and does loads of pushback. It does not build meter on block. His zoning is much better than deathstroke, but unlike deathstroke, his jump ins are awful, and his wakeups are average.

Harley:

Similar to aquaman where she’s mostly the same as the first game, but a “patched version”. B22 will now whiff into tantrum if you are too close. So you need to commit to tantrum stance now, and “confirm” your next option from there. She takes alot more risk going into here mixup this way. not much commentary about her trait though (says will need to lab this, Hyenas have quite a bit of recovery so some setup is needed).

Dr Fate

Really enjoyable to play. Keepaway oriented. "The worst jump ins I’ve ever seen in an NRS game) Orb has alot of startup- not a tool he can use against other zoners. He has a very good mid, unsafe if used to launch, but can be made safe by cancelling into his “push” but it won’t launch then. “You could lab fate for ages and find alot of good stuff” Appears to have alot of potential when tech and setups are found.

2 Likes

Amazing.

Wow is her mouth glued shut lol

Side note : unrelated

I didn’t know Black Adam was middle eastern!
He seems to play almost like a male version of x-men’s Storm. Hmmm