Injustice 2

The models in the mobile games are simplified. Oddly enough, also has other faces, as is the case with Catwoman.

And yes, Black Adam was a pharaoh of Egypt in ancient times who was granted the same power as Captain Marvel/Shazam, and he has been in his Shazam form ever since which is why he is still alive. Should his Shazam lightning hit him, he would revert into his human form and turn to dust because of how old he is… Something NRS forgot in the first game where Shazam actually calls on the lightning and hits Black Adam with it, so he turns back into a human… and doesn’t die. XD

2 Likes

After I saw his powers I think I want to try him out as well- this roster is getting better and better- all I need now is starfire and it’ll be joy overload

Hints on the DLC characters…

Now was a troll. He had to be.

As for I1 fighters, I would want Lex Luthor, Shazam, Martian Manhunter, Lobo, and Zatanna back.

As for guests, my choices are Spawn, Hellboy, Sub-Zero, and the TMNT as one fighter (think Wonder Woman in I1). Also Dr. Manhattahn if he counts.

I really want a Hannah-Barbara character.
I know there’s the HB crossover/reboot comics and a HB Cinematic Universe planed. So I’m hoping🤞

If they bring Neo into this game…

Oh. My. God.

Robin will be non-existent. He’s already nearly non-existent because he isn’t Grayson but…

The Matrix is one of my favorite movies.

If he makes it…

2 Likes

Like Jonny Quest particularly the Real Adventures one/version or Captain Planet, for examples? :wink: :slight_smile:

Space Ghost
Fred Flintstone
Blue Falcon & DynoMutt
■■■■ Dastardly & Muttly
Honk Kong Phooey

Now how about these potential AND possible guest characters in Injustice 2:
Beavis and Butt-Head
http://hdwallpaperia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/beavis-and-butt-head-images-7.jpg

What do you think guys? :laughing: :joy:

Lol. Is Pebbles Flintstone reading a book about cannibalism in that pic? This must be from a different version of the Flintstones than I remember.
:thinking:

It’s from the rather recent HB comic universe DC is doing. There’s definitely a tonal shift, but the Flintstones didn’t change much.

However Wacky Races gone Mad Max x Street Racer

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

Well that’s fast

1 Like

This will let me know what version to buy. It is great that it will be on right after i take my kids to school. I get to watch it in piece and quiet.

Some Injustice 2 concept art:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/52271097/Injustice-2

https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/max_1200/577c9852271097.590acc1b7987c.jpg

And a Flash trailer…

3 Likes

Did everyone forget how bad the mkx pc port was ? The fact that people would even consider buying that version is beyond me. Mkx didn’t work at launch and was nearly a year behind the console version in terms of patches and characters. Ps4 was the best version of mkx as the Xboxes population was significantly lower. My advice for anyone buying injustice 2 is to get the ps4 version

Unless you can only afford one console and that console was an Xbox because of exclusive games like KI. Then you should probably get the Xbox version

That’s probably fair - although you are in a Europe aren’t you? The Xbox population in the US is much higher than Europe and I never had much trouble finding people to play MKX with (in my admittedly limited time playing the game online).

1 Like

Well, when Netherrealm fixed the PC port, it was actually quite good.

shouldn’t take 2 years for a game to finally be on par with the console version. Sure its fine now but it was a long and frustrating road , one in which people should learn from