Injustice 2

That Omega Beam is insane. It tracks your movement in the air. What a super.

So nobody posted a picture of Joker. Iā€™m guessing that this is his standard outfit.

I donā€™t like his hair. He looks like one of those underground musicians rather than a comic book character. I wouldnā€™t say he looks like Jared Leto per say but I still donā€™t like it. Maybe itā€™s just me wanting the original look back which Iā€™m sure will happen via DLC. Oh and despite what seems to be the popular opinion here, I do think Jared Leto has the potential to play a good Joker. I mean, come on. Itā€™s not HIS fault the writing in that movie was bad.

BTW, I didnā€™t like the look of Heath Ledger either. I guess to me, the hair is the most important piece and I felt like his did not fit the bill at the time. At least itā€™s not like this one though lol

I donā€™t know why but Iā€™m getting a pretty hefty Gargos vibe off of Darkseid. Maybe itā€™s just his ā€œIā€™m superiorā€ stanceā€¦maybe the minions and portals tooā€¦

Donā€™t forget the badass crossed arms stance(Darkseid trademark arms crossed in his back)

_how does one block darksides super _

I still think mkvsdc darkside is better kappa

1 Like

Jokes on us. He looks cool.

Though killed by Superman, the Joker continues to haunt the lives of all those touched by his madness. By destroying Metropolis, he set the events in motion which made enemies of Superman and Batman. If he were alive to see the chaos heā€™d created, he would surely be smiling.

7 Likes

I could do without the my chemical romance hair very much despite how good he looks

joker looks great canā€™t wait ( my theroy was wrong )

1 Like

He look better than first leaked pic. I love his super finisher! :smiley:

Three things I notice:

Jokerā€™s outro based on Heath Ledger holding card from The Dark Knight poster.

Joker beat up Robin with crowbar. I know that Robin is not Jason Todd. But Joker killed Robin in Batman #428. Today is April, 28th.

NRS bring back Jokerā€™s classic move from MK vs DC

6 Likes

I think the lip stick should be extremely bright glow in the dark even.

Robin: Iā€™m no Jason Todd

Joker: proceeds to beat him like Jason Todd

3 Likes

Heā€™s the happiest emo in the world. Heā€™s even cut himself a HA on the stomach.

2 Likes

Very conflicted on his designā€¦ It feels like the were trying to accomplish something that the Suicide Joker failed to do. Though his playstyle seems okay, I like the electro handshake move.

Not a fan of the Ha, the rest itā€™s very Ledger resemblant (hair, dark, card at the end), wich is ok

The buzzer is the (meter burn) parry, which is back . It seems to have more active window, which is good, it was useless in the first one.

Totally hate the gas canisters, I would prefer them to be used as gas, burning life or meter, not hitting with them.

The gunshot is back too, hope is no longer a high and its actually useful

The last combo uses a lot of meter and super. Either is a montage (which is bad), or parrying several moves gives him free meter burns so he can save meter for his super, which is good

Also, I like both his super and wining pose

Edit: I also have a theory: this is not the Joker. This is another character who went insane and belives himself as the Joker.

Or even he is no real, and is just a product of scarecrow fear gas. Donā€™t you find interesting that Batman doesnā€™t appear in this video? Mmmmm

2 Likes

Catwoman in the mobile game looks so different from her main game appearance. Her face is completely differentā€¦

1 Like
2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I was thinking :wink:

1 Like

Good to see that Joker seems mostly the same. I admit that his design doesnā€™t look as bad in-game. I specifically like the ā€œHAā€ on his stomach. What I DONā€™T really like though is how they kinda eliminated the classy element to his design. He totally looks like some sort of junkie. And if you think about it, he looks like DMC3 Dante with a DmC Dante haircut and different colors. My dad also said that he REALLY doesnā€™t like his hair.
He couldnā€™t believe that was The Joker lol

Besides the stuff you all said, I actually noticed a few things as well as some of my thoughts.

• His teeth and squirting flower moves are gone in this one. Iā€™m thinking that theyā€™ll be back as gear moves or something because the teeth were a big thing for him back in the first game. That or they replace the teeth with that gift box he set on the floor.

• I donā€™t know if this is the case or not, but the fact that his counter could be EXā€™d like that leads me to believe that itā€™s a special now rather than his Character Trait. With that in mind, Iā€™m not sure what his character trait would be in this one. The gameā€™s trailers donā€™t point that out very well. Maybe the present from before???

• So the crowbar looks like itā€™s a running move now. Thatā€™s good cuz in the first game I saw it as strictly a combo-ender only. We canā€™t really tell if it always has armor like how they showed or if they used meter. I think itā€™s interesting how you could choose to spend meter for launching now though instead of extending the damage. Good change.

• He has a taunt. Thatā€™s cool lol

• They showed no new strings or normals whatsoever. He didnā€™t really need any I guess. I donā€™t really know what they would give him.

• So I guess they gave Joker a move where he throws this crowbar. Iā€™m not sure why they gave him this when he already has his pistol. Maybe this will be one of his interchange-able gear moves.

• Speaking of his pistol, the EX one looks slow compared to the normal one which was almost instant (except not Deathstroke instant). I mean I get that it launches, but what is the point of it launching like that from so far away? I doubt youā€™ll be getting any worthwhile combos from that distance. Oh and both of his gas cans are back and they do the exact same thing they did in the first game.

So yeah, Jokerā€™s cool. My main concern is that seems like he still canā€™t really compete against some of the better characters. Especially against zoning. He doesnā€™t seem to have very good answers to the better zoning characters besides that universal roll. Weā€™ll still have to see how his combo potential will be, but he still looks like heā€™ll be low-tier to me. But what do I know. I was never really good at the game anyway lol

EDIT: Oh and I showed my dad the Darkseid trailer. He thinks heā€™s definitely too small and that his lazers zig-zag too much. I like showing my dad this stuff since heā€™s the comic expert and not me.

2 Likes

Jokerā€™s trait is the HA meter. With each laugh Joker does, he moves faster. On 3 HAā€™s, he moves like Sonic on crack.