Injustice 2

No, they are saying that Batman has ALWAYS been a psychopath. XD

Considering the things he’s done, well… he is indeed disturbed… but I think he is handling it a lot better than any of the ones he put in Arkham. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Speaking of…

I miss him…
-sobs-

3 Likes

He is Deadwing now. :smiley:

1 Like
2 Likes

I swear, I read/seen it a hundred times but always forget who and how everyone exactly died. I know Shazam died by Supes hand but not sure about everyone else.

All I know is that Batman is a terrible father.

Deadwing is actually a whole other character who imitates Nightwing.
However, he IS Deadman now, as in the character Deadman in the DCU.

I don’t care for either of those though. I like Grayson as Nightwing. Not as everything else…

2 Likes

Come on guys… Keep up! Learn your lore, sheesh…

XD

Even though I follow lore…

I didn’t know this was a thing lol XD

Ah sorry, minor error. It’s Deathwing, not Deadwing.

1 Like

Wasn’t there auto be a giant important injustice 2 stream in like 10 minutes?

Particularly due to BOTH Batman’s and Nightwing’s/Robin’s tragic childhood and overall past? Also ONLY on the criminals/offenders and villains (including, of course, the supervillains), am I correct?

P.S. Now correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t one thing Batman is known for is his “code of ethics/conduct” when dealing with the criminals or is he simply just that: a vigilante? Nothing more, nothing less? At the same time does it depend on WHICH VERSION of Batman we’re talking about here?

3 Likes

I could keep up with the lore, if the people that wrote the comics didn’t keep resetting it every 5 years. The lore also depends on the series you are reading.

I had no idea that that the Leto’s Joker was that hated. I don’t really dislike him, but I am a big fan of how Heath Ledger’s Joker. To me that was the best version of the Joker that I have ever seen or read in a comic.

Holy cow! I am glad that I already pre ordered it. His moves are insane. :slight_smile:

I’m personally not interested in Darkseid. Never was.

i have never seen an super look so cool when it misses the first timelol. that wasnt in the video leak.wow

Is it me or darkseid sounds like the MKA Announcer,shao Kahn (probably the same actor)

Darkseid looks really really cool.

Still, I probably will not purchase the game on launch, although Darkseid is one of the 4 chars I like (Swamp, Darseid, Brainiac, Bane)

1 Like

Though still hoping for Nightwing’s butt to be DLC, until then, I just have to pick another butt to play as…
And I think I found it…

… Daddy. :heart: