Injustice 2

Just a quick FYI, in French “le” = "the"
I think you guys might be overthinking he language difference and interpreting it as multiverse junk.

:joy:

edit: Dammit @BblackorchidD you beat me to it!!

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Plot Twist…This Joker is from an alternate universe where France took over the world so most of the world speaks French…

5 Likes

I know that! XD
But I’ve seen it several places as LE Joker or L.E. Joker, so I thought it meant something else. :stuck_out_tongue:

He should be Le Mime then. XD

4 Likes

on the topic of joker i didnt see the concept art, just the in game model and its pretty cool. i wonder if its his default model because his coat reminds me of gambit and thats definitely a good thing. i dont get much a Jared leto vibe from him…in fact i get bits and peices of Young justice joker instead.

hold up let me grab a picture

alot more realistic than the extremely angular face and super long teeth from other iterations of joker

1 Like

I like this Joker style

In my opinion Jack Nicholson is best Joker actor ever. He’s perfect Joker for me. But I kinda wish IJ2’s Joker based on Jack or Heath Ledger. Not Jared Leto. : /

1 Like

Judging from what I can see @Dayv0’s Joker’s face is pretty much based off of Nicholson’s Joker. I mean I could be wrong, but they look very similar in the face.

1 Like

Nicholson’s Joker was a great golden age version, I prefer Ledger’s one.

Leto’s Joker is a disgrace at every level

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This over 9000X

2 Likes

damaged

I see zero Jared Leto influence on this Joker. (SS Jokergear is likely happening tho)

Gear wise I’m hoping for…The Mask

1 Like

My favorite movie! :smiley:

The movie took The Mask into a drastically different direction.

I actually like the movie, but I’d suggest you check out the comics.

PM you. I don’t want discuss off topic.

I don’t know French so… ( I done goofed)

I like the young justice joker as well

They brought more a Accessibility to brainiac & joker with subtle enhancements to an otherwise human form

Give the guy a chance lol. It wasn’t even that bad, I enjoyed the new take on the Joker. It was refreshing to see a maniac crime-lord with an awkward laughter. It was fun, don’t see why he got so much flak for it.

1 Like

in a vacuum that doesnt sound so bad but on a whole taking the entire movie into it with all of its mistakes coupled with his actual good treatment of harley which is a big joker nono. then yea i agree with the overall negative sentiment.

Dude, he drove her into water, leaving her to drown to death.

Maybe because I am not a huge fan of Batman so I don’t associate myself with their impact in comic book culture. Though take that as you will, I enjoyed his performance… wasn’t trash or even near bad as what people express it as. Far worse Jokers out there in animation.