Injustice 2

Im having a strong feeling that the joker is gonna be dlc.

Haven you seen leaked?

yes

its already been leaked like a couple days ago.

Why would Joker be DLC if he’s last character. :confused:

but it seems like joker is a NPC like how Rain, Tanya,Sindel and baraka in MKX

The Joker is leaked to be the last character on the main roster, not an NPC or DLC.
However, it has yet to be confirmed, so we do not know for sure.

He is the remaining main character on the leaked list from a few months back though, which has been 100% correct so far.

I always say though… don’t trust leaks until it’s been officially confirmed. But the probability that the Joker is the last character on the main roster is pretty high though.

1 Like

I see your point, but the leaked list what was concept art (like reverse flash) of what he saw.

Who is a premiere skin of Flash, so it fits.

could be a different joker tho. (L.E. joker)

I’m not sure what your point is.
You mean a different Joker than the one who died in the first game?

It’s possible. There are a plethora of different universes they could take a Joker from. My guess is it’s just a Redesign.

this joker seems like a different joker tho. idk i would wait until tomorrow.

I don’t know what Joker this is… could you elaborate for me, please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

this joker seems like the suicide squad joker a little bit

The leaked achievements confirms Joker as the last character, 100% sure and official

1 Like

I feel really stupid and ignorant right now, and I’m sorry for asking this, but… what does the L.E. mean? XD

Le joker. There was a leak from the france version of the game where the joker is named le joker.

4 Likes

OOooohhhh… That makes more sense then. XD
I thought it was a particular version of him from a certain story or something like that. -facedesk-

1 Like

‘Le’ translates to ‘the’ in French
The Joker= Le Joker

1 Like