Injustice 2

This footage where the newest char does nothing always frustrates me

Also, Joker:

It’s looks it’s the same as inj1 gamepay wise, which is a huge disappointing for me

Does that mean I can hit people with laughing gas canisters once more?

YES :persevere:/

I dont care about his gameplay. But I really hate Joker’s new design because he look like Jared Leto for some reason. :confused:

Yes, and I hate it.

Joker was hands down the worst character in the previous injustice, and his moveset was not particularly good.

Gas canisters? Use them for a command/regular throw, doing something hilarious like putting some gas in your opponent, he laughs, Joker tries the gas and then he stabs and kicks you.

Joker constantly switched weapons. Had a knife, gas canister, crownbar, gun…

Instead of focusing in more secondary items like explosive teeth or acid flower, they took a more unfunny route IMO

I had hope into seeing a rework on the Joker. Very very dissapointed

Just goes to show, not even AAA Developers are safe from
"Reusing Assets"

1 Like

Reusing assets is no problem as long as you hide it a bit.

Batman at least changed that ridiculous stance. Joker seems to be using even the same audio files.

And let’s not start with MVC:I. All returing chars have a lot reused assets. I have no problem with that as long there are enough newcomers and a big roster.

Small roster and reused stuff seems like a waste for me

Please inform yourself to avoid ignorant statements like this one.

All the accessories, or “gear” as it is called in this game, are all character specific and are made to represent different looks that they have had over time. It’s not silly stuff, like a cheerleader outfit and butterfly wings etc…

2 Likes

Just because they are costumes that some had in comics, doesn’t stop them from being stupid. “Robin’s shorts”. I am not saying all of them will be bad. I am saying that some will be. Yes, I think the DS helmet on the left looks dumb. It doesn’t matter to me if it was in a comic or not.

You are just one salty dude, huh…

1 Like

By the way, there’s going to be a live action Teen Titans show airing next year, News came out yesterday - so double dosage of nightwing. :]

Not surprised. Everything’s live action nowadays :unamused:

So the Joker is a Bleached Gambit now?
I don’t hate it, but I feel like I should. lol

1 Like

Is there anything you like?

I like these games. I just am not going going to act like everything in the game is awe inspiring. I have no issue that injustice looks like MK just with different skins and some effects changes. I am not saying they need to change or remove any costumes.

I am just waiting for the first 2 weeks. The button mashers and move spamers. The people that will find the cheapest character and go to town.

Anyone else think Harley’s outro is super freaking sexy? I get tingly when she does that. blush:

And at the same time those are just basically “what-if” endings for each of the characters, am I correct?

To make ALOT MORE money especially :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No, they are canon.

DC works with multiverses. All of them are canon.

What if universes are totally a thing here. Injustice universe exists and it’s canon. The same as the rest ones with different outcomes

1 Like

Maybe I’m just not getting it, but they are all “what if” endings in the sense that these are just made up stories. Whatever is “canon” today will be tossed out tomorrow (see Disney and the Star Wars Extended Universe). And D.C. has a history of killing and resurrecting characters, plus the use of alternate universes (as @Dayv0 points out). So the idea that something which happened in the past or happened on the tie in comic or whatever is going to prevent them from doing… anything, seems far-fetched to me.

3 Likes

There is a good explanation about DC multiverse here.

These are Owlman and Superwoman are alternative versions of Batman and Wonder Woman from a unniverse in which the Justice league are villains. His explanation about the multiverse is simple, but effective