Injustice 2

Hehe, same.

Hey, Bb (I’m tired, just realized you wrote PS4. XD ), and you other guys… what system are you getting the game on?

I’ll get it for PS4.

1 Like

I would honestly go Tekken 7, unless there’s a specific character you really like in Injustice 2. Played a lot of Tekken 7 out of country recently and I will tell you that it’s a SUPER fun game. Maybe I’m biased since I’m not the biggest NRS fan. I only liked the first Injustice because of The Joker. Didn’t like anybody else in that game and it’s looking to be the same way in this one IMO

Xbone for me.

Huh. I thought that was just red lantern powers. I didn’t think it was legit blood mage

Matt Mercer voices Deadshot?

After his job with Jotaro and McCree, I’m game.

2 Likes

He voices Jotaro Joestar? I have something to look forward to when I eventually get to part 4 (right?). Almost done with Joseph’s story.

All games going forward I will have on PS4.

I only got Xbox for killer instinct-
Sony knows their product & ive been a fan of quality systems since long ago
NEVER have had to replace controllers/ no issues with games etc

I also think I’m going to digitally pre- order
I tried disc with SFV
And it will only operate only if I get up to place the disc inside. Don’t like that

1 Like

Jotaro

Why yes, he does the english dub of-

Joestar

RRREEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Getting it for Xbox for myself, but I might purchase a PS4 copy for a friend and play it at his house.

Brainiac’s design is really bad.the head and the body do not communicate. it is like they belong to different characters.

Im going to switch my preorder here in a min from PS to Xbox… and The Surge from Xbox to PS lol

1 Like

Good good. I can bodies you with my Swamp Thing. :smiley:

Prob so as I dont play Injustice competitively…you wont find me online to anything with that game. its strictly for my son and I to play story mode and have fun.

1 Like

Whoops. Meant Kujo. Don’t know why I said Joestar.

[quote=“KevBones10, post:1236, topic:11074, full:true”] pre order Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition
[/quote]
Same here as I have already preordered mine :wink: :grin:

1 Like

Xbox One for me here too

darkseid comes only with pre-order? if you don’t pre-order you lose him? forever?

Goro was a pre order character at launch , but around 2 months later he was available for purchase. Its scummy especially if your gamestop didn’t supply the goro codes like mine , regardless if you pre ordered .I’d say they will do the same with darkside

1 Like

if the trailers are about 10 minutes, can we expect that the story will have about 2-3 hours video? does anyone knows how big was the mkxl story mode?

MKX Story cinematics was around 2-3 hours long minus the time you took to finish a fight.

2 Likes