Injustice 2

SDCC official aquaman trailer!!!

Black manta! The Sea Creatures!!! This looks amazing

Oh, in the wake of Flashpoint Paradoxā€™s depiction of Cyborg I feel thatā€™s a missed opportunity. Maybe heā€™ll make a cameo at some point, if only for inclusionā€™s sake.

1 Like

Yeah, because, those of us who havenā€™t followed the comics (which is most likely the majority of us) all that much most likely know the Teen Titans from the cartoon which Cyborg was a part of. So to have him be part of the Justice League and not the Teen Titans just seems like an odd choice.

1 Like

And those of us who are Martian Manhunter fans are crying in the corner because our hero has been replaced by a robot.

Cyborg.
Heā€™s a cyborg. Hence the nameā€¦ Cyborg.
DC was never that clever when it came to hero names.

I think you missed my point.

I am just pointing out that he isnā€™t a robot.

I know that. I think almost everyone knows that. I donā€™t think itā€™s very fair for me to bring up my dissatisfaction with the fact that heā€™s replacing one of DCā€™s mainstay heroes in most media, and all you can harp on is the fact that I called him a robot.

I didnā€™t harp on it. I made one response explaining it to you.

Aquaman filmā€™s Black Manta

Awww. I miss the antena.

Seriously though, great costume.

Lol this review

Nightwing in Injustice2 mobile

1 Like

Nightwing, Starfire & Teen Titans in DC mobile app DC Legends

1 Like

ANyone notice our GUild is no longer accessible? I read where it has to do with XBox privacy settingsā€¦I changed those to everyone, but it still wont let me into my own guild! I read there was a bug out there at one time too but hat was a year ago!

ANyone having issues?

Hey SUb Zero playersā€¦ @KevBones10 ā€¦ any tips on how I can land Polar puncture in a combo more easily? It never reaches far enough and rarely ever connects unless I just straight up grab outside a combo or if they are frozen. I cant get X,X,X,(polar puncture grab) to work or no matter what combo I put it in. He misses the grab every time.

Itā€™s possible they donā€™t let you combo into a command grab. I canā€™t say Iā€™ve tried it but not every move can end a combo. Have you seen people using this?

Yesā€¦Ive seen many ppl do this in MKX sicne it works the exact same way. Ive seen @KevBones10 do it many times. Now in Inj12 I cant be for certain if Ive seen it done but Im assuming you can until otherwise.

I am not really good at explaining things, so Iā€™m trying my best.

Sub-Zeroā€™s polar puncture wonā€™t working against his opponent during combos if they are still on the ground. You could use polar puncture when your opponent in the air during combos.

Do try this

X,X,X, :arrow_right::arrow_right:+RT, :arrow_upper_right:+medium attack, :arrow_right:+Y, Y, (polar puncture)

Ahhh ok, so like a normal grab when they are falling from a launching combo or ground bounce?
Is this combo you listed MKX or Inj2?

RT doesnt work in INj2 does it? >>RT is run command
YY isnt a launch combo? If it is then why not just simply do >>Y (polar puncture?)

Either way I understand now that polar puncture only work if opponent is not in attack stun or block stun. they have to be standing still or in the air on the way down.
Thanks

1 Like