Injustice 2

Didn’t IG do the port for Arkham Knight for PC??

( runs away )

1 Like

Yeah, dunno what happened there, especially seeing how good KI is on PC.
High Voltage Software handled the PC port for Mortal Kombat X, but got fired due to making a bad port. From what I understand, they did release a patch to fix it up, but it was still bad.

So, my general advise is to NOT buy the PC port, at least not pre-order or at release, but rather wait and see if the PC port is any good first.

Anyways, back on topic. ^^

Rumor going around that Black Canary will part of the main roster. The actress who played her on the Arrow tv show was tweeting some hints.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cj0N4kYWsAExRrc.jpg

Noticed the “II” under where she is standing. The same numerals for 2 that is now Ed Boons profile pic?

2 Likes

Awesome find! Good job. Love this. :smiley:
Do you have a link to the tweet?

https://twitter.com/MzKatieCassidy/status/737761179737677824

1 Like

Thank you. <3

1 Like

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/GalleryChar_1900x900_bluebeetle_52ab9892a51fb8.54714844.jpg

Blue Beetle and Static Shock. Do it Boon.

3 Likes

I’ve heard a little bit of Static Shock, but I don’t know him really.
Maybe I should look him up.

The old Static Shock show hasn’t aged to well. It’s still fun to watch the cross overs between Static and Justice League though.

2 Likes

Max talks about the Injustice 2 rumours.

Ed Boon is trying too hard to make us believe is MK 11… Pleez… However, I am a PC gamer and they are NetherRealms so they won’t see my money, like, ever

1 Like

NRS was not responsible for the PC version of the game. High Voltage was, and I am pretty sure Warner Bros. calls the shots as to who gets what in terms of continued support. They probably realized it wouldn’t be a profitable investment since HV already screwed things up and decided to can it. NRS didn’t just wake up one day and decide to ■■■■■ PC players over for fun.

1 Like

This.
But people like to stay ignorant and blame the wrong people rather than educate themselves.

1 Like

People like to stay ignorant? Don’t be that guy… You’re not 5. The world is not black & white, and I’m guessing you are reasonably intelligent. You are better than stupid, sweeping statements like “people like to stay ignorant”.

For what it is worth, even hand-waving entirely on the issue and forgetting it is their name on the tin, NRS was absolutely responsible for promises made. Anyone paying attention pre-release heard “just as good as the console” countless times. Hell, being console agnostic, we heard the same thing about their netcode which was abysmal. So at the very, very least, one cannot trust NRS’s word. Marketing hype is one thing, but completely untrue statements is another.

Add to that other console agnostic problems (a memory leak that lasted some unbelievable amount of time), the dumbest OS in any fighter ever (link), abysmal balance, the Krypt bug, etc. and people have good reason to be leery about NRS.

So if you like the game and want to support the company, that’s great for you. But don’t pretend as if people are just hating NRS because people are dumb… that would actually be an idiotic thing to do. I feel obligated to let people know how NRS does business… just like how people warned me about MKX, and I didn’t listen. Now I’m $80 bucks lighter, and quite a bit more skeptical of anything that comes out of NRS.

That’s my impression of people discussing this matter on the internet. Time and time again it has been explained who pull the strings and who made the PC port, yet people still blame NRS directly for what happened. It’s willfull ignorance. They did not make the PC port, and they did not get to decide whether or not the PC port would continue to be supported.

Of course those who bought the PC port are ■■■■■■■ and yes, NRS did advertise for it to be good, but ultimately it was not their fault.

HOWEVER! They did not handle the situation well at all! They should have come clear from the very start and said “Dudes, we ■■■■■■ up, this is what happened…”, and they didn’t.

So good, be skeptical! Always be skeptical! Take everything with a grain of salt and let them PROVE that their product is worth your money! Giving into the hype usually just lead to disappointment.

1 Like

NRS needs to hire you immediately.

1 Like

Black Duck master race!

1 Like

Could be real, could be fake. Let’s not jump to any conclusions.

5 Likes

At this point, I’d be shocked if it wasn’t real. People say the full Injustice 2 reveal is more or less imminent.

I’m really hoping for some more Batman villains like Two Face, Penguin, Mr. Freeze and The Phantasm (is Phantasm technically a villain?) and perhaps Spawn as a guest character.

Dude, I get it. As PC owner, you get screwed. No question. But why do you keep trying to steer it back specifically to NRS? I don’t see you railing against WB or High Voltage, who was chosen by WB to do the port and did a terrible job of it.

Just because NRS’ name is on it, you honestly think they can go to WB, who owns them, and pull rank and say “this isn’t happening. Not on our watch.” They were making the console versions. They weren’t working on the PC port. Even if they knew how it was coming along, do you think they had the influence with WB or the manpower to spare to fix it? I think you’re more of a realist than that, at least from what I can tell.

Yes, NRS made promises, but they’re also the face of their game, even the one they didn’t port to PC. You might think that makes them responsible, but again, look at what they were ACTUALLY working on and what they almost assuredly had the power to do or not do.

Of course they had to make promises. The netcode will be better, the PC version will be fixed, etc. But where do you think those words were coming from? They had control over the netcode, but obviously not the PC port.

You may think I’m splitting hairs here, but the truth of the matter is that you’re blaming them for a lot of stuff that they had no control over and I personally think that a large amount, maybe not all, but a substantial portion of it is misplaced. You sound like you want to be angry at NRS when the facts seem to show WB as the culprit.

You want to be skeptical? Good. You should be. But if I were you, I’d be looking at WB. They’re the ones that have the track record.

2 Likes

Thing is, nothing is confirmed until it is OFFICIALLY confirmed. Until then, it is rumours and theories.
I’ve seen ALOT of stuff be revealed as fake, even though it looked so incredibly real. So I’m not going to believe anything until someone from the dev team have confirmed it.