Injustice 2

I wonder how his shrink ability will work out. It can’t be completely uncounterable.

It is most likely his Trait and has a timer on it. Maybe you can sweep him out of it. It would be OP if he was invulnerable and would be able to move around AND attack.

I’m really liking this character. He’s flashy, but their trailers never distinguish between base abilities and gear add-ons. Quite a bit of that looked like gear abilities, the Atom Cage/Ball, the freezing ground projectile. I think he looks fun, I believe the regular throw has your opponent slapping their own head to get you out, that was silly and I enjoyed it.

I wish he was a bit faster, and did more zipping around the air.

I think he looks cool, new, and fresh. I cracked up when he went tiny under Jokers foot!

I love how his crouch is just him shrinking a bit.

How does anyone like atom?
He’s a bit more interesting then I thought, but I can’t help but think how many other greats could’ve been in his slot

Penguin
Mera
Riddler

Where are the premier skins for fp 3?

NRS Christmas present to everyone is 2000 SOURCE CRYSTALS!!!

and ALIEN INVASION Starfire’s large multiverse is up for another day!!!

A little trick I’ve been doing and only with character specific large multiverses:
Each ‘tower’ just before the last character you can exit the multiverse do not complete it (unless you don’t have time or it’s about 4 minutes before closing down)

I will play alien invasion all day each tower and exit before or on the last character because the character specific multiverses tend to loadout BETTER GEAR most times epic gear SET loadouts

same thing for Atoms introductory multiverse don’t complete the last character in the tower exit and restart or review/ edit your gear in overflow

2 Likes

Played Atom a bit yesterday…I liked it! He is a bit slow in the Cap cold style but I had a lot of fun shrinking and what not.

1 Like

Who I want for Injustice 3

4 Likes

He would be a fun character, but not one I’d choose.
Well, unless it’s this Penguin:

Not picking the best Penguin:

4 Likes

Danny Devito is a gift to this world, and I loved his version of the Penguin… but I’ve just about fallen in love with Robin Lord Taylor. :heart:

1 Like

That could all be solved with gear :face_with_monocle:

I certainly love the Danny devito iteration but TV Oswald is a great departure-
Overall design wise I’d hope they’d go with a nod to the hunchback grotesque sleazy potbellied film version
Replacing scarecrow slot

Well, if he got gear that would turn him from fat to thin…

1 Like

Why would you even mention this Penguin?

Because I think he’s awesome, why else?

Awesome character. Yes. Character that should be in Injustice? Hell no. These games have too much Batman.

Not enough Batman. Too much everything else I don’t care about though.

then make a batman fighting game and not a DC comics fighting game. DC is more than Batman. Marvel is more than X-Men. Super Smash Bros is more than Fire Emblem, oh wait, people actually understand and complain about that last one. It just frustrates me. I get it, Batman and X-Men have a lot of cool characters, but so do all of the other Marvel and DC character franchises. Batman and X-Men just have more “widespread” popularity.