Injustice 2

Funny you should say that, considering Aquaman’s costume seems to be the one that is mostly different than anything else he has in the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t like it. I like his v- shaped chest gear in-Game it’s very nice and is partially cover up. :heart_eyes:Who’d want to cover that upper torso? I like him bare-chested. Grinding to find hellboys bare chest gear :scream:
Additionally Injustice Gods among us had better quads/ sculpting on torso/ legs check green lantern and nightwing :scream:

Oh, no, I agree, the outfit is… bad.
I prefer the half-nude thing Aquaman’s got going on in I2. :wink:

If only he looked like Jason Momoa though…

1 Like

Anyone played Starfire in mobile yet?

)

!

2 Likes

PC Mods swap!! It was only a matter of days before we see the mods going buck wild

2 Likes

That so why I don’t like mods. I would say that only 1 out of 50 mods is actually useful to a game, or really improves it. Most mods are just done to cheat, or make something look stupid.

I don’t agree with the mods used for cheating, like the aim-assist ones used in shooters and such.

But come on… these ones are just for fun. It’s alright for people to have fun, isn’t it? You don’t have to use them if you don’t want to, but there’s nothing wrong with others doing so or making these kind of mods.

1 Like

Aim assist mod are not cheating mods? Put that mod with a shooting mod, and you have someone who will have the hight kill count in any game.

Read it again.

This is me saying I don’t like the mods used for cheating, and giving an example of such a mod, which would be those used for aim-assist in shooters.

This is me talking about the mods we see above, the model-switch ones, the harmless ones that are just for fun. Not the cheating mods.

3 Likes

I think they are funny- but supers like scarecrow and dr fate are made specifically for that character and look really odd unless they are tweaked.

It’s definitely entertaining. I even enjoyed SFV mods. I’m glad KI was guarded from this-

I see now how much work it would have to take to convert a male to female premier skin.

So i just bought the game a couple days ago and the difference of mechanics between this and KI are vastly different. (Obviously) I’m having a hard time getting used to it. Any tips on what exactly to do in nuetral and with these weird “strings” I’m getting hit by so often. Ik the stuff taught in the tutorial like rolls and block escape but what can i do in neutral to keep my opponent from just jabbing out. I play deadshot (don’t judge) and bane. Thanks for any replies!

I’m not sure about others, but what I find that is if I am super hot in the first round, somehow the same hit combo string will come from the opponent in what seems very much like a macro or programmed button string. No other combo variations, just a repeated combo string and a bounce with a similar string or a predictable follow up.

To counter this, I have found the right moves to thwart such actions by either learning those habits of

1 Like

Idk…this game just seems like a rinse and repeat simulator of one combo string and one high damage combo string. I could be wrong but I’d need more time.

1 Like

Time in practice mode helps. I play Raiden and I was getting wrecked online when I first started using him. I went back to practice mode and practiced the strings that would led to combos. That part is especially important. Also, it helps to check which strings can cancel into super moves. Helped me win a match with Raiden online along with Scarecrow (who probably has the strictest and slowest super move out of everyone. 1,2, LT+RT is a reliable string to combo into super with Scarecrow.

Also, learn your invincible wakeups, too. I know Deadshot’s is the knee.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s generally NRS games for ya. Those couple combos sandwiched in between a lot of neutral and zoning.

In fact you could say the neutral and space control/zoning is more important than combos themselves

Just go to youtube and search your characters name + combos.

From there learn all the sick combos and work them into your game plan.

2 Likes

Yes the wake ups come very useful for aggressive players like robin/ Cheetah/ Flash & that useless canary lol

Starfire’s invincible is her Fire Hair whip move!

1 Like

I’m not sure about Raiden’s, though. I wake up with it and sometimes it looks like I got hit despite it being an obvious wakeup attack. Maybe it isn’t one?

Does Bane have an invincible? I believe it’s his uppercut thing but I’ve been hit out of it. Could be on my end tho,I’m not used to the pace of this game.