Injustice 2

So… I wonder if all 4 turtles are released at the same time or if it adds another 4 months to the dlc content?..
Assuming it’s not an ability thing to change turtles.
But with more thought, I don’t see 4 more character boxes so I’m thinking it probably is abilities?
I’m not confused at all. lol

… no, they’re one character. What remains to be seen is how that works. They could,
A) Play like Ginyu, with one Turtle as the main (Raph, probably) and the others as part of his special moves.
B) Direction + Trait, with each Turtle mapped to a direction. Alternatively, the order they tag in could be random/preset and the directions give you screen distance options.
C) The worst choice, only one of the turtles. The rest need to be acquired as gear and switched out.

I would really like option B.

1 Like

I see it as an ability. Each one being an ability. They all share the basic moves, but the ability gives each one a couple moves based on their weapons. The main one will prob be the one with the Sai. He will have a weapon throw that will be just like Meleana

I’m thinking a combination of A & C, But They might pull an Aria.

I think it’s Leo as the default. Leo’s the leader for a reason, and he’s the most badass of them all. He really doesn’t need the team much during combat. He’s the coolest Turtle out of all of them.

Plus…

Dual Katanas.

‘Nuff said.

1 Like

Plus, he’s the one who walks out of the shadows in the lineup at the end of the trailer. All the others drop from the sky around him.

I’m only saying Raph because he’s the first one revealed in the trailer, there aren’t any Sai users in the game and because the new Nickelodeon series has Raph being the leader this time around. I would be really disappointed if they went the single character route, especially because they always function as a team in a fight and a tag system would exemplify their trait in the best way possible.

1 Like

Honestly. I think it would be cool if whatever turtle you start with in a match it random. It would force you to get good at all of them.

I thought there were Sais at the start of the Turtle intro?

I don’t mind that idea for someone like Eyedol, but it doesn’t represent the Turtles as a team when you have to play with one at random.

In the teaser? Yeah, Raph is the one who uses Sais and wears the red headband.

To be clear, I want to be able to play as all of them, switching between them actively during the match. I just don’t think it would really matter which one you start with if you change it a second later.

1 Like

Yes, this exactly. ^^

Lol. I loved Jade. Hopefully she comes back.

2 Likes

She is my favourite MK character, so I hope so too. :heart:
Having both my mains taken from me has been tough… First Jade, then Nightwing. :confused:

The game needs some stages with weather conditions because now they all are dry and that makes characters look like figurines.

P.S. @developers guys if you are going to make a new KI, please consider to make the characters and the stages having analog cosmetic damage from the battle (like, a fireball that didn’t hit the character, to make some damage onto the background or burn some of his clothes). It would be nice also to see the characters getting wet or dirty during the battle.

1 Like

I main the character with the bow in MKX. I don’t know why but that is the one character that I can do decent setups with. I can’t remember the name, that is why I said bow character. The wierd part is that i can’t play green arrow that well. I think part of the combo from MKX is missing. I never used the Run, so I know that is not it.

Kung Jin and Green Arrow play nothing alike, even if both are bow characters.
Kung Jin has an entire arsenal of different odd moves, as his bow is also used as a staff, his arrows are different from Green Arrow’s, and he has a lot of acrobatic kicks. Even a chakram he can throw if you choose the right Variation.

Green Arrow has none of those things, but has his own playstyle.

If you are insistant on playing Green Arrow, then just be patient and practise. Watch some videos on youtube about how to play him, get some tips and tricks, and have fun with it. ^^

I figured out what is missing. The bounce. I rarely Meter burn moves in Injustice 2. If I Meter Burn for a bounce, I can get close to the same combo number.

JL skins and gear…

Kinda disappointed the console version doesn’t get a Momoa Aquaman treatment, but I understand why… Since the mobile version’s character models are rather low graphic, so it’s easier to make changes to them without having to worry so much about quality.

Still disappointing though. Because, dayum… what a snack. :wink:

I like the Wonder Woman set because it changed her look way more than the others.

The other gear is so subtle it really gets lost in the sea of other gear

That being said, great that they’re supporting the game with movie tie-ins.