Injustice 2

90s, and the theme song was awesome!

Also, Gen 13 had a cartoon movie (I actually had to look it up…I had thought it was a live action one for some reason).

Anyway, back on topic. Has anyone got this on PC today yet? If so, how is it performing?

1 Like

I think Duck Dodgers would make a neat premier skin for Red Hood.

Okay guys now we are just “fighting about the fight” as my father would say. It’s not a productive conversation when everyone is trying to divine who’s fault it is.

3 Likes

Now for AND on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as guest characters in Fighter Pack 3 and overall in Injustice 2:
Heroes in a Half-Shell! Turtle Power!

Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!

I couldn’t care less about the TMNT…
Enchantress seems interesting to me though. Atom… don’t really care about him either…

I wonder if TMNT will play in a similar way as triborg in regard of the same character per say but with different variations

I think it will be like Wonder Woman in the first game. A stance swap characte trait. But animated like a tag in. They might even have “tag combos”

The big question is can these variation actually be used normally or will it be treated like gear.

I kinda hope that the change-of-turtle will be loot box abilities…

THEY BETTER NOT. I HATE TGE GEAR SYSTEM, AND I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH MY OWN STAFF OF GRAYSON DEBACLE.

Capitals aside, Leo says that they fight as a team, and they all appear in the debut trailer. If they really were abilities or gear, then they probably would have marketed it differently. They’d be sold as “Leonardo+”. Not “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”.

3 Likes

I don’t really hope that, I just felt like playing the bitter and petty anti-guest fanboy card, but just for the funz. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d actually feel really bad for those who actually like the TMNT… no one deserves to go through that senseless pain that is the loot box RNG, just to play as their favourite character, even if that character is a guest character. That would just be incredibly mean…

Just asking, what do you think of the Deadman/DickGrayson idea?

… If I had a stick I would hit you with it.

No, but seriously, I hate what they did to Grayson and I hate that they gave the Nightwing mantle to Damian. I like Damian as Robin, but seeing him dressed as Nightwing is just a twist of the dagger in my gut, and I have nothing but loathing and utter hatred for how they handled it in the Injustice story…

I mean… I get why they did it… but they just did it in a very bad and tasteless manner, completely effing over Grayson fans in the process…

Should he return though as Deadman, somehow possessing some dude and then keep his acrobatic escrima baton fighting style, but with a bit of Deadman stuff too (I honestly don’t know what he can do other than possess people)… then I wouldn’t be opposed to it. I miss him, honestly. I haven’t found a real main in I2, because I miss my Nightwing from the first game.

My guess is that they would start the character from Nightwings escrima stance gameplay in the first game, (sense, to my knowledge, Staff of Grayson only gives you the bo-staff moves), then throw in some typical ghost stuff. Possession, intangibility, flight, etc.

If he got projectile intangibility, like Jade in MK, I’d just love that. :heart:
It would be an awesome weapon against all the zoners in the game. Imagine running towards them and being invulnerable to their projectiles… any zoner’s nightmare!

That is what Bane does now.

Yes, but it comes at a price with his venom. In MK9 if I recall correctly , Jade’s Shadow Faze ability gave her about 3 seconds of projectile invulnerability, but it was on a significant cooldown.

1 Like

You just described Marvel Comics of today. Good God, they’re AWFUL.

2 Likes

Agreed, I’ve seen the travesties that they have done in misrepresenting people, but let’s not go any further on this. Don’t want to derail this thread anymore

1 Like

Just finished Hellboy. LV20 with all the abilities.

Thanks to the people that helped me pass the time today while I was leveling him up. :smile: