Injustice 2

So…I’m curious why NRS had to delay the Inj2 beta for PC indefinitely. And announce the delay literally on the day it was supposed to go live. QLOC is a good port studio, so not sure what could’ve gone wrong at the last minute. Nor how NRS could’ve lacked the foresight or preparation for this…

Starfire was too hot for the port- they literally make nude base models and build all the gear on top of them, maybe they had to tweak certain things concerning gear and cgi models ? Who knows

I’m hoping it’s because they are adding more stages the ones in game are nice but I’d have thought there’d be a good 2 more lush stages by now

The large Starfire Epic Gear Multiverse is up for a couple days!!!

Hellboy breakdown on netherealm twitch

1 Like

Poison ivy legendary requirements

2 Likes

Some of the requirements help more than just the one character. The ones that require you to open “x” number of boxes helps all of them. If they have the same requirement. Some have open 100 gold guild boxes, and others have 300 sliver guild boxes.

;On the balance patch:

Starfire has gear output variations

Swamp thing, Joker, cyborg, poison ivy all have new moves

Catwoman slower walk speed-
Yessss for nerfing Batman character power- and changes to hit box

Supergirl has been deleted!!! :rofl:

Blue beetle higherdamage in combos

Firestorm new charge move like Starfire’s laser charge

:eyes:

2 Likes

There really aren’t any clues in this. We see Black Manta, Raiden’s hand, and Hellboy’s dropped cigarette.

Nothing new. This is really just the first frame. Think about the one they gave us for FP2. That didn’t give us anything to think about, why would this one.

Trying to think of a DC character who’s burned down buildings with gas/oil barrels before…

Just pick up #34 of “Gas and Oil”, written by John Kuchowska and drawn by Kerri Tyson, and you’ll see.

Is this a joke? Cause I don’t get it and it turns up 0 google results.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m just saying random sh#t. XD
Sorry.

We’ll know once and for all who it is Friday night. Expect some surprises.

Just curious. Where did they say that the CHARACTER would be a surprise. I just remember them saying one of them would have different GAMEPLAY. In which case, well, any character can have an atypical play style.

If it truly is the gameplay that’s unique, then I still think It could be Spawn. Because of one thing. His suit (Leetha of the 7th House of K, I think, all my Spawn I know from Death Battle), can act independent from him. Attacking by itself while Spawn focuses on other areas of the battle. So what if they made him a character that could LITERALLY do multiple attacks AT THE SAME TIME! I think that would be amazing. Plus, I think that the silhouette could look like him. Seriously, especially comparing the final icon to the hidden silhouette for the previous characters, a lot probably changes in the model during development.

Untitled
Maybe I’m wrong. After all. That’s just a theory! A GAME THEORY! THANKS FOR READING!

HbtW has some good theories about the last two characters:

Can you tell me what he’s talking about in the video?

I would be really happy if Rorschach is playable in FP3.

That the female silhouette might be Enchantress or Mera, who are both relevant due to Suicide Squad and Justice League/Aquaman movies. And that the second male might not be Spawn as most people speculate, due to Todd McFarlane are kinda remaking Spawn’s image to become more of a horror icon than a superhero one, which would fit Mortal Kombat more.

2 Likes

Jesus! I’m sick of all this back and forth on Spawn! During MKX everyone was all like “save him for Injustice 2, he’ll fit better there cause he’s a comic book character!” And now it’s the complete opposite! I am still of the opinion that he should be in Injustice.
Honestly though, maybe they should just do both. Put him in this one as well as the next MK. I mean, we say they don’t repeat guest characters. But Injustice and Mortal Kombat are two separate series of games. I don’t think the rule has to apply across all their games.

1 Like

Reality will most likely be that he won’t be in either of the games though. People kinda expect him to be, but that doesn’t mean he will…