Injustice 2

So much randomness going on

another random observation that may lead to something, but could very well just be an error. In the copyright info on the Injustice website, it says ā€œHellboyā„¢ & Ā© 2017 Mike Mignola.ā€.

Like I said, it might just be an error, but maybe we are getting some other form of Hellboy content. I know nothing about the series, so who knows. Abe Sapien Aquaman premire skin? I donā€™t know.

That would be awesome, imo, even though itā€™s not within Abeā€™s powers, it would still be a cool addition! :heart:

There seems to be something written on the oil drum. Anyone know if its a clue?

People need to let the spawn thing GO. Even if he was made, who says that he would be a good character to play? There are lot of great characters already in the game that people donā€™t play, because they canā€™t get easy wins.

1 Like

I hope itā€™s at least itā€™s DC characters.
Maybe at least 2 more premier skins

If I could choose, Iā€™d really love to see Constantine & enchantress ( not sure if her powerset is similar, but maybe Circe could be a skin for her)

Either way it looks like the better characters are coming after January 1 anyway. Not a huge fan of atom

For a sec, I was like ā€œnever heard of that stuff, wthā€ lol

But yeah, in terms of wishlist ā€“ and something thatā€™d make PR sense ā€“ some combination of Rorschach, Enchantress, Mera, Steppenwolf, and maybe even another New God like Orion, Big Barda, or Mister Miracle is what I think would be cool. And thatā€™s not including the already revealed Atom.

That point could be argued for any newcomer or guest.

So I just read this article that the last DLC character could be DEADMANā€¦the files list the character as ā€œCelebrimboreā€ from the Shadow of War/Mordor game. But they think its a code name fro DEADMANā€¦and after seeing the pics of DEADMANā€¦I think that he fits the silhouette perfectly. I always thought that last silhouette looked like Destro from GI JOE and by damn this DEADMAN looks just like him.

Something to think aboutā€¦

And the female silhouette is still thought to be Enchantress

Grayson as Deadman would be neat. I might finally get a main in this game then. Hopefully he plays as Nightwing in IGAU, but without the staff and some Deadman stuff with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I could go for Destro as a player

Who is Deadman?

I had never heard of him either but he looks like a zombie Destroā€¦just google DEADMAN and look at images.

After Deadman dies, at his behest, Grayson gained the mantle as the new Deadman.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be here waiting for a 3rd MK character so that the community can implode.

1 Like

The female is Kitanaā€¦

how do you know?

I donā€™t, but it was fun to throw that thought into the Injustice community to see their reactions. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m starting to think that female character is surprise because Ed and NRS developer tweet hashtag #SheCray. I dunno who is that female, but she might be surprise character.

Iā€™m just worried. I mean, iā€™m A huge proponent of guest characters. But I operate with the limit of 1 per franchise. Even I thought Raiden was unnecessary. At least until Injustice 3.

Do you guys think the trailer will come on at the start of the tournament, or at the end?