Injustice 2

Thought these were hot

52CF1F34-C682-4AE7-8520-F0997A8FF8EE
06B8B048-9E7E-4768-841A-AA4DED9699BB

Lol @ ‘comes with trigon’

2 Likes

Needs to be next epic gear set or premier skin

2 Likes

They said in one of the streams that Premire Skins are for making one character into another, and each piece of gear needs to be able to work with every other piece of gear visually. Which is why Harley Quinn’s Suicide Squad costume isn’t in it, to give an example. They got lucky with Wonder Woman’s movie costume, and they were able to make it into a gear set, but don’t count on that for everything.

This is why i would have preferred costumes like the previous game. I personally don’t get why you would want to make your own version of Batman or Superman or whatever. The original is iconic enough. If we had to have a system like this, I would have had costumes like the first game so you can “personalize” the look, and custom moves ala smash 4 to customize the gameplay. And all of the individual buffs and things that gear implement (like batman’s kryptonite gear) just wouldn’t exist because it’s needless.

I don’t get the whole several costume thing. It is not going to matter if there are 20 or 200 costumes. People are still going to pick the same 5. Same with colors. There is a reason that most games have the colors black and red as either unlockables or DLC. Those 2 are the most popular colors. It is not just games. Candy is the same way. You always seem to get tons of yellow and orange, but very few red.

The only reason they are so gun ho about these skins and shaders is due to the fact that they can nickel and dime people with microtransactions.

1 Like

So… Halloween being on a Tuesday, it would have been kinda cool to get Hellboy then.
I tried to think of something else to say but alas, I’m off to go open a loot box before I go to work. I forgot how much fun those are. lol

2 Likes

Apparently that’s a leak.

Deleting the post. Sorry @moderators

I thought we only didn’t post leaks for KI.

Oh… well just to be safe.

well, now you can’t just leave us hanging. What was the leak?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, Inj2 was finally announced for PC. Open Beta was supposed to be a couple days ago. And in typical “NRS-can’t-handle-PC” fashion, it was delayed to an unknown date. But at least QLOC is hadling the port. They’re the ones who improved MKX on PC. :hugs:

This may spell bad news for my time in KI… :pensive: MAY…

NOW you can post it. :wink:

He looks alright. Nothing too interesting for me. Still not a fan of his comic-like appearance. And hey, look, another guy who shoots all sorts of things. That part wasn’t surprising though, that’s kinda what Hellboy does.

I see they did the whole “club hand switch” like with Drahmin. This means that THAT’S NO LONGER AN EXCUSE TO NOT PUT DRAHMIN IN A MODERN MORTAL KOMBAT!!! Just putting it out there.

6 Likes

That was very elegant. He’s not a fave of mine, but whomever the designers at NRS are, they are impeccable, from art direction to animation.

Elegant

Can’t wait to see who the final female is

3 Likes

Welp…

He just looks meh.

I’ll wait on doomsday.

He kinda has Doomsday’s trait…

WOW that super was sick! I like it!

1 Like

Yeah… I noticed…

That makes me sad.

I can completely understand. It’s how I felt when Damian got Grayson’s staff… or Kitana got Jade’s moves in MKX… sigh

3 Likes

I can finally say we share the pain :frowning:

1 Like

On the plus side, he has some fun looking juggles. They seem to have given him a sort of Jax “gotcha” grab type move, which is cool. I don’t mind that he has a projectile since it fits his character. Also dig that he has the long horns as his trait though I couldn’t quite tell what it did.

On the downside, man… What’s up with his head? All of the other characters look realistic, but he looks way more like a cartoon somehow. Can’t tell if it’s the eyes, the chin, the mouth or what… But his face just looks off. Also thought the end of his super was kinda strange. “I’m taking you to hell and beating the crap out of you! I’m striking you with this object… And now we’re suddenly back to where we were before for no real reason…?”

That’s obviously a VERY small gripe. Wouldn’t even call it a gripe. Just looked kinda odd, like there was some sort of transition missing, but it doesn’t matter at all.

Overall, I’d say he’s okay, but outside of getting Jax’s move, there wasn’t anything I saw that really drew me to the character and made me want to play him, which is a shame because I normally dig Hellboy.

I’d love to see him in MK XI. Hell, I still want to see what they would’ve done with him had his ending come to pass.

On that note, I’m VERY glad they did not decide to go with the exaggerated features of Starfire in teen titans animation other than maybe the Judas Contract DVD version.

Could you imagine that balloony head and Gumby-like limbs in injustice lol whew

Maybe they will have a gear load out with the new actors likeness

Also- does anyone know if that’s Ron Perlman doing the voice work?

2 Likes

It’s definitely not Ron Perlman, that’s for sure. I’ve heard that voice for over 10 years in both Hellboy and Halo, and that’s not him.