Injustice 2

Just set your AI to fight. Put the skills in 2 spots. 30 for combos and 30 for countering. Your AI will destroy the cpu.

I don’t fight those. I set my AI to do it. I don’t worry about one match when what I want is just the reward anyway.

I’m starting to wonder if it’s not so much a matter of NRS being uncapable of creating a decent AI so much as it is their games have had such a reputation for cheap AF brain dead AI for so long now that they now have a legacy to uphold. lol

2 Likes

Agreed! thats what I did and came so close like 5 times and then he would get me on a wake up armor and Id die.

I ended up using the AI and he wrecked the crap out of him lol @SadisticRage76

Raiden is cool I wish he had a full on nude head

Sorry, I had to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

FYI there is a huge Warner Bro sale on the Xbox store right now…Injustice 2 Deluxe 48$… MKXL 12$… Lego star wars is $5!!! Deluxe is $7.50! , Injustice 1 and more… super cheap!

75% off and ends 10-9-17

1 Like

Lmao even TRIGON couldn’t take MY heat!!!

1 Like

Y’know. I’m kinda surprised trigon wasn’t considered as a character. As a sort of side threat like atrocitus

There was a Starfire epic gear multiverse at 4:30 A M
Luckily I was up

Meanwhile I’ve found the real-life model of Starfire (as seen in Injustice2)

It’s almost as if they used this beauty for reference. It’s uncanny🏆

1 Like

:trophy::man_cartwheeling:t6:

Stupid question. But you know how the Super meter has the heroe’s icon above it. Dose it change to another symbol with any gear, other than premier skins like the first game.

1 Like

Nice. Keep track. It sucks when you spend 150,000 to find out that you have all the abilities. Trust me.

What happened? Any prompts?

Nothing happens. Just when the ability you unlock should show up, there is nothing. That is how you know you have them all. The day you do an ability multiverse and no ability is unlocked

1 Like

I am tired of collecting and selling junk in this game. I just want catwoman’s epic gear sets and colors and i only get random junk. I don’t know what the developers where thinking but spending a year without being able to collect what you want is not fun. You must be a burnt out gambler to like this system. The game is screaming for an option to specify the things you want to earn or not.

1 Like

Still in my coffin waiting for the hellboy trailer

1 Like

I feel the same way. The epic gear should have just had requirements. Once you unlock them, then you get the gear. The motherboxes should have only been for the people who wanted to try and get the gear without doing the character requirements.

I also think it is ■■■■■■ that you only get one gear piece for completing those high end character multiverses. 1,000 matches, 3,000,000 points of damage, plus all the other over the top requirements, amd all you get is one piece of gear. It should be a full set. Not just one piece.

2 Likes

you dont get he whole set?? WTF??

No. Just one piece. You get one piece for completing the objectives “3 of the 4 multiverses” I met the requirements for the first Scarecrow multiverse. The other 2 are a long way off.