Injustice 2

If we have a watchmen Character at all, I want it to be Doctor Manhattan. Rorschach doesn’t have any powers, and only carries a grapple gun. He would be a stock fistfighter in a game that dose NOT need one. If that Shadow is wearing a trench coat, at least let it be John Constantine. But I really hope it’s Spawn.

Y’know I kinda disagree. I’m with Maximilian when I say I would prefer spawn be in the more offensive close combat next mk11 game than injustice 2. John constantine is pretty cool. Also Azreal a batman character also has a good and cape like the silhouette and loocks badass to boot.

I was just getting ready to send you a message about it. I was signing in to see if there was an ability world and seen that he was in the lineup. I then looked to see if he could be downloaded.

I like him. He will do nicely

This is really odd… we saw Hellboy as the third S2 character, yet here we are with Atom… who looks stupid as f#ck, btw. Though his gameplay looks fun.

Maybe Atom is closer to being finished, so they just decided to switch the order of the 2 characters.

1 Like

I think its just a teaser for pack # 3. Hell boy should still be next.

2 Likes

I am done with Raiden “lv 20” and I have the money to buy the last 2 abilities. I just hope the next character will be fun to speed run like Raiden was.

I also took care of some of the dead weight in the guild. People should not profit 50+ motherboxes because of the game time of a few of us.

I didn’t know you could buy abilities.
I just purchased the $50 source crystal pak
So I’m buying Starfire’s last 2 abilities tonight

I am sorry about the wording. I just meant that I have 600,000, meaning that I have the money to unlock the ability multiverses as they show up.

I just see it as buying the abilities, because you need 150,000 to unlock the multiverse to get the ability.

Ok no worries

If you want, I will message you when I see the ability worlds. I still need 2 or 3 for Raiden “I don’t know how many he really has”, so I will be watching for the ability multiverses.

Edit: one just started, it isn’t called “walk away”. It has 3.45 hours left and it is a vs Wonder Woman.

Have you tried the Ultimate mulitverse or whatever its called? THe multiverse where its character specific worlds and they are all level 4-5?

I have looked at them. The last update gave us 7 more. I think the requirements are just way to high to complete it. Give 1,000,000 coins, donate 250 pieces of epic gear, donate 50,000 guild coins, win 1000 matchs, and then the rest of the wierd requirements needed to unlock each stage. I will only do one if there ends up being an achievement for it.

Cool

Definitely if you happen to see a Starfire multiverse for Epic gear- I have less Epic legs than anything else- I don’t care about the jewels for some reason

I’m at work until about 6 anyway I’ll miss that particular one

There is another going on right now.

Picked up my Starfire Pop today!

6 Likes

Damn Injustice AI at it again! Freaking Raiden final fight against Dr fate…dude jump kicks you and its 325 hit points…for a jump kick! Ridiculous!

I love this game…until this crap happens…every multiverse has one. Dont understand why they cant just make it a fun challenge instead of an impossible challenge.

1 Like

9FCEBF30-735D-47EA-945D-F4A9FD4F710E06E96AD8-C00D-4D7E-AB40-3AAC0BF29E33

2 Likes

what I was thinking, too. Still, some pretty quick work by NRS. Think of that however you want.

Yeah, he’s a pain. The trick is to knock him into the corner and then hit him with meaty combos as he wakes up. Because NRS AI is stupid AF. It takes a while because as you say, if he touches you you’re eating half a bar and you have to hit him with 97 combos to kill him. But it can be done. I just don’t know who decided that was a “fun” way to play.