Injustice 2

This is TOO adorable !!! Look at flash lol
Look at superman chubby legs

I HAVE to find starfire

1 Like

Updated the game, gear went " missing," loaded up multiverse, all of my gear load outs are there. The glitch just makes it appear that they’re gone. r/INJUSTICE once again made a mountain out of a mole hill.

1 Like

lol, it looks like someone stabbed Superman’s eyes with a couple of red crystals. XD

3 Likes

One good thing about this leave from online- I was finally able to play through story mode.

I’m glad to see robin, flash, firestorm even dr fate have full-modeled faces under the helmets/ masks.

And Batman looks incredibly handsome underneath the mask-;0

Even got enough source crystals for a transformation of a fave stat total of Starfire gear that I didn’t really care for the look

One funny line I never heard to cyborg:

‘ NEXT time, bring the MUSTARD!”
Lol

Now I got a few questions about these particular DC Universe characters:

1. Does Powergirl have a very serious and no-nonsense as well as even a bit uptight demeanor/personality while Supergirl, in turn, has a more easygoing and laid-back as well as cheerful/sunny demeanor/personality?

2. Do Powergirl and Supergirl have problems with, an intense rivalry between, dislike each other, or even all of the above for that matter?

3. Is it just me or does Aquaman sound somewhat intense and even a little angry in Injustice 2?

1 Like
  1. Powergirl arrived in a world of suck after having come from a world of suck. She hasn’t had the time to be a cheery girl, because there’s nothing to be cheery about. Right after she awakes from cryosleep she finds out the cousin she was supposed to protect is now 30 years old and in prison, and then later finds out he is in prison because he was a dictator of the world and killed innocent people, like Zod.

So her demeanor fits the Injustice world just fine.

1. They have some light-hearted competition with one another, as they are actually the same person but from different realities, but they don’t hate each other.

2. Arthur has always been a proud man, but like Superman and Wonder Woman, he too appears to be on the more “evil” side of things in the Injustice world. Not so much evil, but more fed up with the world and all the criminals and supervillains.

2 Likes

Random DC character art

Steampunk Nightwing

5 Likes

I love that artwork. :heart:

1 Like

@KIFANATIC8488 for your first 2 questions, it really depends on what continuity they’re in or who’s writing them (one of the great and no-so-great nuances of comics). As for Aquaman, he’s usually a pretty stern and tough guy, at least when he needs to be (which is often). Proud, like IncubusLord said. I haven’t played Inj2, so I’m not quite sure how he is in it, but what you describe doesn’t seem to deviate too much from the status quo.

1 Like

It’s on that artstation link where I got all the injustice 2 cgi stuff. I think It links to other artists like deviantart.

I figured you’d like that. :innocent:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen it before and it’s really awesome. It speaks to my Nightwing-loving AND fantasy RPG-loving heart. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Especially for his kingdom of Atlantis and overall the sovereignty of his seas, am I correct?

11 Likes

What
why. What happened to hellboy??
While it looked like the creatively used atom shrinking power I would much more greatly prefer to see the hellboy preview more

1 Like

Well damn i didnt know I had Raiden today
gonna stream him for a minute.

This came out of nowhere!

1 Like

eh, we already new about Hellboy. I’m just glad to get another character confirmation. Plus, if the speculation is correct, the last pack isn’t exactly going to have really popular characters. Sure, fans of DC are loving The Atom, but he isn’t exactly mainstream (Legends of Tomorrow isn’t the most popular DC tv show ever). Spawn is such a big name guest (but he will have the guest character stigma), and Enchantress will have the stigma from the Suicide Squad Movie. Pack 3 will be a huge catch 22. Unless we get someone really unexpected like Constantine or Beast Boy, but I doubt it. (Even though I REALLY want John Constantine!!!)

WOW! Raiden feels pretty good! Not a lot of specials to work with but he has a ton of combo strings! Plus a buff to most his combos and specials with character trait.

2 Likes

I really think it’s going to be Rorschach.

2 Likes

I hope so!