Injustice 2

I meant entirely new sets like justice league aquaman/ classic poison ivy / the hood for green arrow/ Lynda carter classic ww etc

Yea no I’ll pass on that legendary gear crap it’s the same look of gear and not worth it.

They really need to add a delete button WHILE we are earning gear, I’ve lost a couple new epic gear for Starfire because the overflow filled up with damn apehelmets & bane f anny packs

why arent you selling all you level common gear and anything in overflow that isnt level 20? Why let it build up that much to where you lost gear? it takes literally 5 mins.

I don’t got time for that, I just want to push buttons lol

2 Likes

To add to that, it’s a waste of time for me to go in and select especially for characters I do not use such as gorilla deadshot band and blue beetle Harley Quinn black canary

Just to sell to make room for others
If we have a preference for drops, we should have a selection for omitting group character drops imo

Otherwise I guess I’ll just have to do it the present way

I don’t want to spend 10 minutes each day clearing supergirls gear slots so I can get Starfire’s epics

I will admit that the first time I went and deleted all the characters gear, it took about 2 hours. Now this included deleting all common and rare gear that I did not want. Now it is quick. It takes takes me about 3 min to go to the high lighted characters and delete the gear.

The setting they need for the gear would be “delete gear unless is a new piece/set that I don’t have in my inventory”. This way everyone only gets the gear if it is something they don’t have yet. Although to do that, they need to release the other sets and make them easier to get. I have gotten batman’s billionaire set like 6 times, but only have 2 mark pieces.

10 mins isnt a lot of time. I think you are being over dramatic. Its not like you dont get anything fro it… you get a ton of coins plus Regen tokens. You could spend 3 mins doing 1 character quickly each day.

I just wait until it tells me that character is full. then I go to that characters inventory delete all commons and level 1 rare and Im done… if I timed it it probably would be under 3 mins or less.

I delete all common gear and rare gear under 2000 in value. I just keep one rare set per character due to multiverse objectives. Now I am forced to keep epic gear for certain characters, so I can trade it when their special multiverse comes out.

1 Like

I wish that you could only earn 1 copy of each gear piece, but that the gear piece leveled up too.

Then again, I’d rather just not have gear at all and have more playable characters, but whatever.

The fact that Legendary gear looks like gear that already exist pretty much tells me that thankfully no more gear should be on the way. Of all the things this game needs I would put “more gear” at the very bottom of the list. This game has more than enough gear already IMO. It’s like asking for more shaders. Yes… we have enough of those. Especially considering most of them are just plain stupid IMO. I’ll use Sub-Zero as an example. Obviously, one of the best characters in the game, and as cool as it is to have him look like Reptile or Scorpion, etc. with a shader, it’s pretty stupid to see Reptile weilding an ice hammer. (ice hammers are freakin’ awsome though) From what I see, the only thing most people want from this game are some more characters. (see KI for an example. some people actually want a season 4) I personally think besides the planned dlc characters that already exist, the only way we would see more characters is through premium skins. (call me kwazy… but smart) I would much rather see more premium skins than see any more gear or anything else that we already have plenty of.

Just a few thoughts from the kwazy one. :stuck_out_tongue:

There really isn’t anything to grind for. They priced everything to the point that you would need to grind for about 5 years to get the items. I would bet that you would hit a level cap before you unlocked all of it.

I do agree that we don’t need anymore gear or shaders. People are always going to use whatever is the newest or best looking. That is probably why most games save the colors Red and Black for high level unlocks or paid content, but give away the crap colors that only 3 people want or like.

Call me confused. lol
Were you the one who grinded to open (how many?) loot boxes to find a cat woman ability? Or was that someone else?
Or… are you talking about Pac-Man? :stuck_out_tongue:

@GothVampirella If they would have added Hawkman into the game, then I would have bought it. I know his comic book backstory is all over the place, but I’m a huge Hawkman/Hawkgirl fanatic. I wish DC Comics would show him some respect and give us a good story in the style of Geoff Johns’ acclaimed run. I have it on iBooks and I highly suggest reading it if you’re remotely interested in The Hawks. DC’s Dark Nights: Metal looks promising, but I can’t find issue #2 on iBooks anywhere. I hope DC fixes that soon as it deals with Hawkman’s Nth Metal. I will not purchase physical copies of comic books. The original Injustice had Hawkgirl, but I really wanted both characters to show up at some point. I refused to buy the first game because of Ed Boon’s stance on Hawkman.

I’m pretty sure that Hawkman thing was just a joke. In all honesty, they probably didn’t want Hawkman because he would have been the same as Hawkgirl. And they chose Hawkgirl in the first place because of the DCAU cartoon. I don’t know why neither made it in this one though, especially with Legends of Tomorrow being a thing. Well, I guess they weren’t in the 2nd season, but still.

What about penguin tho lmao

Yes, I was grinding for the Catwoman’s ability “I have 100% achievements now” .

The reason I say there is not much grinding is because they now have ability multiverse. It shows up 2 to 3 times a day. That alone removes the grind for opening 1,000s of motherboxes hoping to gets that one ability. The other reason is that the things that most players would grind for are not really possible to get by grinding. The gems amount you get per level up vs the amount that it costs to buy a shader or Premier skin is alot. You can’t really grind for gear due to the fact that it is always the same 20-30 multiverses that give out the same rewards. Some shaders and gear are actually not in motherboxes, but are locked behind different parts of the game. For example, every character has a shader they can get by beating the game in the battle sim. Batman has gear that is unlocked if you beat story mode on the hardest setting.

The only real thing that you have ever been able to grind in this game is the money for boxes. You still need to be lucky enough to get what you want out of the box though.

There is a new thread on injustice 2 forums that the latest update has deleted a lot of users gear / abilities.

Do not I repeat do NOT update your game with 1.10 until further notice.
Only play local game until NRS addresses the situation

Thanks. I will not play at all until it is fixed. I have invested to much time getting all the abilities to loose them.

I’ve been playing CPU and augmenting gear with gen tokens.
It’s not worth losing all my progress/epic gear to go online

There’s so many ■■■■■■ off users saying they lost ALL epics and abilities!!!

And you KNOW how long it took us to obtain certain ones like cat call/ staff of Grayson / etc

Somehow raiden and black lightning were leaked and it’s fraking the community out about lost gear etc

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/General-Discussion/All-gear-lost-Patch-1-10/td-p/1674420

Update- NRS is investigating

2 Likes

I’m so glad to see Raiden has some better looking gear available.